Noun(1) any of numerous fruits of the gourd family having a hard rind and sweet juicy flesh(2) any of various fruit of cucurbitaceous vines including: muskmelons; watermelons; cantaloupes; cucumbers
(1) You know that the cherries are sweet, the ciabatta baked that morning and the melon so ripe that each slice will dissolve icily in your mouth.(2) Scoop the seeds from the melon , slice away the skin and cut the flesh into six thin slices.(3) Other delphinids possess a melon , but their rostrum is short and the bulging forehead merely gives the head a squared-off appearance.(4) a slice of melon(5) When the tendril closest to a fruit turns brown and dries up, the melon is ripe.(6) The clicks are beamed forward, with the oily melon serving as an acoustic lens and the bony forehead as a reflector.(7) The role of ├ö├ç├┐acoustic fat├ö├ç├û is best known for dolphins, where it is found only in the mandibular channel and the melon .(8) Between the prominent melon and the beak was a crease, which placed the species within a distinct subset of beaked whales - the bottlenoses.(9) Bitter melon is a tropical relative of the cucumber.(10) This structure is derived from the melon of other odontocetes, and like the melon , may serve as a sort of acoustic lens.(11) a ripe melon will smell sweet(12) Meanwhile, the tradition was that every year the Wall Street member firms would cut up the melon and distribute their earnings to partners in their firms.(13) The bittersweet Limoncello is positively breathtaking with the ripe orange-fleshed melon and fat, sweet blackberries.(14) you can just see them sitting around the room cutting up the melon in advance(15) Bitter melon has climbing foliage that resembles that of its cousin, the cucumber.(16) Don't rush the planting of sweet corn, melons , pumpkins and capsicums.
(1) bitter melon :: ಹಾಗಲಕಾಯಿ
(2) honeydew melon :: ಜೇನುಕರಬೂಜ ಕಲ್ಲಂಗಡಿ
(3) winter melon :: ಚಳಿಗಾಲದಲ್ಲಿ ಕಲ್ಲಂಗಡಿ
(4) melon seeds :: ಕಲ್ಲಂಗಡಿ ಬೀಜಗಳು
(5) water melon :: ಕಲ್ಲಂಗಡಿ ಹಣ್ಣು
(6) sweet melon :: ಸಿಹಿ ಕಲ್ಲಂಗಡಿ
(7) musk melon :: ಕಸ್ತೂರಿ ಕಲ್ಲಂಗಡಿ
1. watermelon ::
2. melon ::
3. cantaloupe ::
4. muskmelon ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and crush the High Sparrow's head
like a MELON.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 3
No, I can't eat MELON.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 4
I pistol-whipped that MELON
he calls a head
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
That's because you're working
that ugly MELON too hard.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
with a bone saw
and a MELON baller,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 16
English to Kannada Dictionary: melon
Meaning and definitions of melon, translation in Kannada language for melon with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of melon in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "melon"
What melon means in Kannada, melon meaning in Kannada, melon definition, examples and pronunciation of melon in Kannada language.