- ಮೋಡ್ಬಳಕೆ ತಪ್ಪಿದವಿಧಾನಗಳು
Noun(1) how something is done or how it happens(2) a particular functioning condition or arrangement(3) a classification of propositions on the basis of whether they claim necessity or possibility or impossibility(4) verb inflections that express how the action or state is conceived by the speaker(5) any of various fixed orders of the various diatonic notes within an octave(6) the most frequent value of a random variable
(1) The prophetic is a literary mode long associated with Romanticism.(2) In this uncurtailed version we are able for the first time to experience the full impact of his mode of speech.(3) The bridesmaids wore Hawaiian-print dresses, a fashion mode echoed in the groomsmen's shirts.(4) Software interrupts are interrupts produced by a program and processed in kernel mode by the operating system.(5) It is possible to argue that York, like Aachen, was a city with imperial pretensions, with modern new buildings in the classical mode , and fine objects decorated in fashionable new styles.(6) There was one instance when the system was switched to manual mode due to a jammed ticket, and left in manual mode in error.(7) Seeking to transfer the realist mode of literature to German soil, he rejected the naturalism associated with figures such as Gerhard Hauptmann.(8) Estimates of the median and of the mode of the distributions agree (up to two decimal places) with estimates of the mean.(9) The mode then changes to the major for the extensive closing section.(10) While the temptation may be there to force the camera into an editorial mode , they allow the characters to carry the story.(11) I play around in manual mode , looking for the perfect combination of composition, shutter speed, and aperture.(12) Genotype and allele frequencies were calculated from the mean of the 100 nearest values to the mode of the posterior distribution.(13) The mode of experience I employ here is no different than that of an atheist scholar.(14) It can also operate in a silent mode , alerting security personnel with a flashing light.(15) Selected for and shaped by evolution, language has, most importantly, led to a new mode of evolution.(16) his preferred mode of travel was a kayak
(1) safe mode :: ಸುರಕ್ಷಿತ ಮೋಡ್
(2) flight mode :: ವಿಮಾನ ಮೋಡ್
(3) sleep mode :: ನಿದ್ರೆ ಕ್ರಮದಲ್ಲಿ
(4) local mode :: ಸ್ಥಳೀಯ ಮೋಡ್ಗೆ
(5) story mode :: ಕಥೆ ಕ್ರಮದಲ್ಲಿ
(6) batch mode :: ಬ್ಯಾಚ್ ಮೋಡ್
(7) operating mode :: ಕಾರ್ಯ ಕ್ರಮದಲ್ಲಿ
(8) mode of transport :: ಸಾರಿಗೆ ವಿಧಾನ
(9) answer mode :: ಉತ್ತರವನ್ನು ಮೋಡ್
(10) transfer mode :: ವರ್ಗಾವಣೆ ಮೋಡ್
1. manner ::
2. function ::
3. fashion ::
4. mood ::
5. modality ::
demode, mode, modes
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Call of Duty: World at War,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
I was showing this super hot girl
how to boot up in safe MODE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
put you in safe MODE.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
"A" jumps, "B" puts
you into build MODE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 9
English to Kannada Dictionary: mode
Meaning and definitions of mode, translation in Kannada language for mode with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mode in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "mode"
What mode means in Kannada, mode meaning in Kannada, mode definition, examples and pronunciation of mode in Kannada language.