ಅನೇಕವೇಳೆ, ಪದೇಪದೇ, ಮತ್ತೇಮತ್ತೇಮೇಲಿ೦ದ ಮೇಲೆ
Adverb(1) many times at short intervals(2) frequently or in great quantities(3) in many cases or instances
(1) It is often a cry for help in the only way that many people know how to cry out for help.(2) he often goes for long walks by himself(3) At least a garage is bigger than most rooms in the house, and probably used more often .(4) Like most things on the web the grass roots phenomenon is often the more successful.(5) It argues that motorists are often confused as to how fast they can go on certain roads.(6) They were usually present on the dorsal side and less often on the abaxial side of a seed.(7) vocabulary often reflects social standing(8) Car thefts in which the keys have been left in the vehicle often lead to disputed claims.(9) Much of his life was spent near or on the breadline and he was often dependant on patronage.(10) Increased options in life often means better decisions can be made at the end of the day.(11) We often get requests from outlying villages saying they would like to do what we do.(12) She believes the most helpful approach is often to ask them what they think will help.(13) It is often used to refer to a sort of social meeting in which it is pleasant to be together.(14) how often do you have your hair cut?(15) Also there are reps who try and build a relationship with you because they see you so often .(16) The first and most common is to use protective sprays which are often based on copper.
(1) of ten :: ಹತ್ತು
(2) how often :: ಎಷ್ಟು ಬಾರಿ
(3) very often :: ಆಗಾಗ್ಗೆ
(4) more often :: ಆಗಾಗ್ಗೆ ಮತ್ತೆ ಮತ್ತೆ
(5) not often :: ಯಾವಾಗ್ಲೂ ಅಲ್ಲ
(6) quite often :: ಸಾಕಷ್ಟು ಬಾರಿ
(7) most often :: ಹೆಚ್ಚಾಗಿ
(8) more often than not :: ಹೆಚ್ಚು ಸಂದರ್ಭದಲ್ಲಿ
(9) so often :: ಆಗಾಗ
(10) as often as :: ಆಗಾಗ್ಗೆ
(11) every so often :: ಪ್ರತಿ ಆಗಾಗ
1. frequently ::
3. a great deal ::
1. little ::
2. seldom ::
often, oftener, oftenest
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We should do it more OFTEN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 21
OFTEN never meet until their wedding day?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
It was OFTEN tempting
until I saw where belief got people.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
Miners OFTEN sing mining songs
to keep their spirits up.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
And this is how OFTEN?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
English to Kannada Dictionary: often
Meaning and definitions of often, translation in Kannada language for often with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of often in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "often"
What often means in Kannada, often meaning in Kannada, often definition, examples and pronunciation of often in Kannada language.