- ಕಳೆದಅಂಟಿಸಲಾಗಿದೆಜಲಪಿಷ್ಟಗಳುಟಚಬಲ್ ಪಾಸ್ಟ್ಸ್
Noun(1) the time that has elapsed(2) a earlier period in someone's life (especially one that they have reason to keep secret(3) a verb tense that expresses actions or states in the past
Adjective(1) earlier than the present time; no longer current(2) of a person who has held and relinquished a position or office
Adverb(1) so as to pass a given point
(1) But by the standards of the past it had been a deplorable period in local eyes.(2) Significant events from the town's past will also be acted out by Canon Slade School students.(3) I knew it to be Tom, and was not pleased to think that soon he would ride past me, teasing and making jests.(4) These percentages of the simple verb form in the past were much lower than those for the simple present.(5) Clem is sitting in the corner and I have to negotiate my way past several people to reach him.(6) In their past nine matches they have lost seven times, and have scored just 15 times in the league all season.(7) he couldn't get past the front door(8) The three teenagers approached the victims as they walked along the alleyway past the town's bowling club.(9) Since Christmas however, she had changed her route because she couldn't face walking past it every day.(10) At half past midday, during lunch, PÔö£┬«tain announces the cessation of hostilities.(11) Perhaps foolishly I thought I was past getting excited by press releases.(12) she has a past history of epilepsy(13) We watched as they came past , and then took the shortcut home, up through the sheep field to the Abbey.(14) Another hour will go past before they have a result.(15) I used to walk past it every day, down a long, winding, black path to school in the morning.(16) He was riding past us now, so I looked up to see better what he looked like.
(1) in the past :: ಹಳೆಗಾಲದಲ್ಲಿ
(2) past tense :: ಭೂತಕಾಲ
(3) past participle :: ಕಳೆದ ಕೃದಂತ
(4) simple past :: ಸರಳ ಹಿಂದೆ
(5) past simple :: ಕಳೆದ ಸರಳ
(6) half past :: ಅರ್ಧ ಕಳೆದ
(7) go past :: ದಾಟಿ ಹೋಗು
(8) the past :: ಕಳೆದುಹೋದ
(9) half past six :: ಆರು ವರೆ
(10) past perfect :: ಕಳೆದ ಪರಿಪೂರ್ಣ
2. last ::
3. previous ::
4. preceding ::
5. along ::
6. by ::
7. history ::
8. past tense ::
9. yesteryear ::
10. in front of ::
11. beyond ::
past, pasted, pasts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
for the PAST five years
just got approved by the FDA.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
BANK OF SPAIN
47 MINUTES PAST H-HOUR
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
The PAST is the PAST.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
...I'd go into the PAST
and give it to myself.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
It's well PAST time we addressed
the abuses I endured.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 3
English to Kannada Dictionary: past
Meaning and definitions of past, translation in Kannada language for past with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of past in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "past"
What past means in Kannada, past meaning in Kannada, past definition, examples and pronunciation of past in Kannada language.