Noun(1) the complex of all the attributes--behavioral, temperamental, emotional and mental--that characterize a unique individual(2) a person of considerable prominence
(1) Instead it is a study of the personality traits of successful people.(2) People are drawn to their sunny personality and easygoing disposition.(3) There is a major resemblance in the personality traits of most trendy people.(4) I suppose I was questioning the whole idea of what a celebrity or a personality is.(5) There is only one possible reason for a book such as this, the autobiography of a television personality .(6) Not that it matters anyway: we're probably more interested in personality and passion for the role than test points.(7) They felt Coolidge was too quiet, that he lacked color and personality .(8) an official opening by a famous personality(9) We've all seen her in full flow, holding the room captive with the sheer force of her personality .(10) she's always had loads of personality(11) They have no personality , and if you try and study them closely in the dream, you can't make out any detail on their face.(12) In a vivacious woman, not necessarily a pretty one, her personality , charm and character can shine through.(13) The style is determined by the personality and character of the publication, and often by the target audience.(14) On top of all that, Charles says they have bucket loads of personality .(15) A good mask should be able to express the personality of the character.(16) He had an extremely dark sense of humour and so much personality .
(1) personality disorder :: ವ್ಯಕ್ತಿತ್ವ ಅಸ್ವಸ್ಥತೆ
(2) split personality :: ಒಡಕು ವ್ಯಕ್ತಿತ್ವ
(3) outgoing personality :: ಹೊರಹೋಗುವ ವ್ಯಕ್ತಿತ್ವ
(4) personality trait :: ವ್ಯಕ್ತಿತ್ವ ಗುಣಲಕ್ಷಣ
(5) cult of personality :: ವ್ಯಕ್ತಿತ್ವದ ಆರಾಧನೆಯ
(6) personality test :: ವ್ಯಕ್ತಿತ್ವ ಟೆಸ್ಟ್
(7) personality type :: ವ್ಯಕ್ತಿತ್ವದ ರೀತಿಯ
(8) new personality :: ಹೊಸ ವ್ಯಕ್ತಿತ್ವ
(9) multiple personality :: ಅನೇಕ ವ್ಯಕ್ತಿತ್ವ
1. character ::
2. charisma ::
3. celebrity ::
1. nobody ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He combs back his curlicue
and affects a mild-mannered PERSONALITY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
to alter my PERSONALITY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 16
So she could verify
whether my PERSONALITY
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
You are, but you've got
kind of a big PERSONALITY...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 24
because I have
an off-putting PERSONALITY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 13
English to Kannada Dictionary: personality
Meaning and definitions of personality, translation in Kannada language for personality with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of personality in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "personality"
What personality means in Kannada, personality meaning in Kannada, personality definition, examples and pronunciation of personality in Kannada language.