ಗೂಟ, ಮುತ್ತಿಗೆ, ಕಾವಲುದಳ
- ಗೂಟದpicketedpicketerಪಿಕೆಟಿಂಗ್ಕೆಲಸ ಮಾಡದಂತೆ ತಡೆ
Noun(1) a person employed to keep watch for some anticipated event(2) a detachment of troops guarding an army from surprise attack(3) a protester posted by a labor organization outside a place of work(4) a vehicle performing sentinel duty(5) a wooden strip forming part of a fence(6) a form of military punishment used by the British in the late 17th century in which a soldier was forced to stand on one foot on a pointed stake
Verb(1) serve as pickets or post pickets(2) fasten with a picket
(1) The versatility of wood picket fencing allows you many architectural styles which are influenced by the surroundings.(2) He said if individuals continues to picket meat factories and are identified to him he will deal with them severely.(3) The playing field remains the target for vandals - this month further damage has been done to the picket fencing surrounding the children's play area.(4) Each site had a picnic table, fire ring, and picket poles for your convenience.(5) Jane, a qualified nursery nurse, has ensured that the entrance is like a park in Mary Poppins, with an oak tree to symbolise growth and white picket fencing around imitation grass.(6) But a picket of soldiers followed the poor coffin to the grave, officers made speeches over it, and her old comrades mustered from all parts of France to say good-bye.(7) The workers continued to picket the offices on December 8 despite the presence of dozens of armed police and security guards.(8) On Saturday, protesters are planning to picket supermarkets in up to 100 towns and cities across the country, urging shoppers not to buy farmed salmon.(9) ├ö├ç├┐Be nice,├ö├ç├û the boy opened the white picket gate and they walked to the door.(10) The best time is about an hour before sunset, when you can exit through a picket gate and head north along the beach.(11) White picket fencing, kerbstones around plots and over-elaborate flower beds were also to be stopped in a bid to tidy up cemeteries.(12) 18,000 people turned up to picket(13) Your fencing can be customized with ornate finials, scrolls, rings, and your choice of three distinctive picket tops and post caps.(14) An internal retaining rod allows simple picket attachment without welds or screws, while permitting panels to follow the slope and contours of your property.(15) Options they're looking at include refusing to bring ships upstream or even a picket / blockade.(16) A picket of soldiers traversed the streets, taking an unarmed policeman with them to announce that able-bodied men must come together in certain places to help to put out the flames.
(1) picket fence :: ಪಿಕೆಟ್ ಫೆನ್ಸ್
(2) picket line :: ಇದಕ್ಕಾಗಿ ಮುಷ್ಕರದ ನಿಯಮವನ್ನು ಮುರಿಯುವ
(3) picket lines :: ಗೂಟದ ಸಾಲುಗಳು
1. striker ::
2. stake ::
3. lookout ::
4. piquet ::
5. pale ::
6. demonstrate at ::
picket, picketed, picketer, picketers, picketing, pickets
English to Kannada Dictionary: picket
Meaning and definitions of picket, translation in Kannada language for picket with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of picket in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "picket"
What picket means in Kannada, picket meaning
in Kannada, picket definition, examples and pronunciation
of picket in Kannada language.