ಸಾಮಾನ್ಯ ನಿಧಿಗೆ ಸೇರಿಸು, ಒಟ್ಟಾಗಿ ಪಾಲ್ಗೊಳ್ಳು ಅಥವಾ ಹಂಚಿಕೊಳ್ಳುಕೊಳ
Noun(1) an excavation that is (usually(2) a small lake(3) an organization of people or resources that can be shared(4) an association of companies for some definite purpose(5) any communal combination of funds(6) a small body of standing water (rainwater(7) the combined stakes of the betters(8) something resembling a pool of liquid(9) any of various games played on a pool table having 6 pockets
Verb(1) combine into a common fund(2) join or form a pool of people
(1) Luke summarized while he and Mary played pool at Billiards.(2) The basic premise of a mutual fund involves a group of investors who pool their assets so that they can afford the services of a professional money manager.(3) All those who match all six main numbers share the amount in the Jackpot pool , which depends mainly on total sales.(4) they entered a contract to pool any gains and invest them profitably(5) This will be based in the Auckland region in order to pool the resources and share them fairly amongst the different tertiary providers there.(6) Warren's body was found lying in a pool of blood on a staircase by two employees at about 7.30 am.(7) And, if so, what should the dollar amount for the pool of punitive damages be?(8) But I did get up and play a game of pool - which I lost by sinking the cue ball on my 8-ball shot.(9) You can hike ravines like Emma Gorge, arriving at a circular pool fed by waters plunging over a high cliff.(10) Some drivers pool their resources to share one or more cars.(11) the oldest vehicle in the motor pool(12) Monson Road members can play pool , snooker, darts, bar billiards, and enjoy live entertainment including karaoke and discos.(13) The center didn't have a pool , so swimming wasn't an option.(14) In the motor pool , mechanics pulled the transmission from a bomb-battered Humvee.(15) Each tournament will feature a pool phase followed by a straight knockout competition as has been used on the international circuit for the last two years.(16) Wrestlers will fight each other within their pool , with the winners of the two four-man pools qualifying for the semi-finals.
(1) swimming pool :: ಈಜು ಕೊಳ
(2) pool party :: ಪೂಲ್ ಪಾರ್ಟಿ
(3) pool table :: ಸ್ನೂಕರ್ ಟೇಬಲ್
(4) play pool :: ಆಟದ ಕೊಳ
(5) indoor swimming pool :: ಒಳಾಂಗಣ ಈಜುಕೊಳ
(6) outdoor pool :: ಕೊಳ
(7) gene pool :: ಜೀನ್
(8) paddling pool :: ಪೆಡಲ್ ಮಾಡುವ ಪೂಲ್
(9) plunge pool :: ಧುಮುಕುವುದು ಪೂಲ್
(10) pool hall :: ಪೂಲ್ ಹಾಲ್
1. puddle ::
2. swimming pool ::
3. supply ::
4. fund ::
5. lottery ::
6. pond ::
7. pocket billiards ::
8. kitty ::
9. consortium ::
10. combine ::
pool, pooled, pooling, pools
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I just built a virtual POOL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
He’s like a shark in a swimming POOL.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
and remember, we do not have
permission to be in the POOL--
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
Pool, beer-pong, wet T-shirt contests.
They're all out.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
The last time I saw him
I left him in a POOL of blood
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
English to Kannada Dictionary: pool
Meaning and definitions of pool, translation in Kannada language for pool with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of pool in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "pool"
What pool means in Kannada, pool meaning
in Kannada, pool definition, examples and pronunciation
of pool in Kannada language.