Noun(1) informal terms for nakedness
Adjective(1) (used especially of commodities(2) having the surface exposed and painful(3) not treated with heat to prepare it for eating(4) not processed or refined(5) devoid of elaboration or diminution or concealment; bare and pure(6) brutally unfair or harsh(7) not processed or subjected to analysis(8) untempered and unrefined(9) hurting(10) unpleasantly cold and damp(11) used of wood and furniture(12) lacking training or experience(13) (used informally
(1) On the contrary, the raw and prolix language of his novels is unabashedly unpoetic and polemical.(2) Our mothers cooked real food from raw ingredients, making magical meals out of very little.(3) It tore at his skin, ripping it raw and re-opening his chapped lips so they bled painfully.(4) Simply make the vest in fabric, then again in lining, sandwich the wrong sides together and bind all outer edges to finish the raw edge.(5) He scrubbed his skin until it was raw and red, stopping to look down at a tattoo on his right upper arm.(6) He stated that the raw feeling of the emotions that brought him to tears is what startled him the most.(7) His raw , blunt style appeals to the disaffected, the outcast, the romantic, the loner and the apolitical, and it always will.(8) Riders were getting their raw and ripped skin attended to by the St John's volunteers and others were getting more serious injuries like broken bones assessed by doctors on the scene.(9) Perishable food, such as raw or cooked meat and poultry, must be kept cold or frozen at the store and at home.(10) In contrast, Louis's work had a clear subject, was raw , simple, direct, earnest.(11) It would be a shame, this team has worked so hard all year and the passion and raw emotion with which they play is something this competition needs desperately.(12) This is perhaps what makes his music so raw and honest - the fact that it is a base celebration of everything that's wrong in popular culture today.(13) The raw data are analysed by the team's DNA analysts, put into a proper format, and entered into the DNA databases.(14) The result the book offers up a very raw portrait of her as she confronts dark family secrets and the postpartum depression of fame.(15) Each of the three tracks on the EP convey a sense of raw realism.(16) The bride, given in marriage by her father Frank, looked radiant in an ivory raw silk dress with diamantÔö£┬« detail and long train.
(1) raw material :: ಕಚ್ಚಾ ವಸ್ತುಗಳ
(2) raw materials :: ಕಚ್ಚಾ ಪದಾರ್ಥಗಳು
(3) raw meat :: ಹಸಿ ಮಾಂಸ
(4) raw data :: ಕಚ್ಚಾ ಮಾಹಿತಿ
(5) raw water :: ಕಚ್ಚಾ ನೀರು
(6) raw food :: ಕಚ್ಚಾ ಆಹಾರ
(7) raw deal :: ಕಚ್ಚಾ ಒಪ್ಪಂದ
(8) raw sugar :: ಕಚ್ಚಾ ಸಕ್ಕರೆಯ
(9) raw milk :: ಹಸಿ ಹಾಲು
(10) raw sewage :: ಹೊಲಸು
1. uncooked ::
2. unprocessed ::
4. sore ::
5. bleak ::
6. strong ::
7. realistic ::
8. rude ::
9. naked ::
10. cutting ::
11. in the altogether ::
12. new ::
13. sensitive ::
14. crude ::
15. birthday suit ::
raw, rawer, rawest, rawness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You just can't handle
her RAW sexuality, can you?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 13
...it is poisonous in its RAW form
and lethal if prepared improperly.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
- One teaspoon sugar? Raw sugar?
- Yes. Yes.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
English to Kannada Dictionary: raw
Meaning and definitions of raw, translation in Kannada language for raw with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of raw in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "raw"
What raw means in Kannada, raw meaning
in Kannada, raw definition, examples and pronunciation
of raw in Kannada language.