- ಹಗ್ಗropedಹಗ್ಗಗಳನ್ನುತನ್ನಲ್ಲಿಗೆ ಸೆಳೆದುಕೊಂಡ ಕಂಪನಿಯು
Noun(1) a strong line(2) street names for flunitrazepan
Verb(1) catch with a lasso(2) fasten with a rope
(1) He wore a rope of shining rubies around his neck and had a gold ring dangling from his right ear.(2) We had eight ropers out the first day and some of them had never thrown a rope in an arena, and there wasn't a calf missed.(3) a rope of pearls(4) I tried to move my limbs only to find them restrained by what felt like thick strands of rope .(5) She nodded, and tiptoed to pull a length of thick rope from the back of the cart.(6) there was no way down, even with a rope(7) executions by the rope continued well into the twentieth century(8) How exquisite she would look in the rope of garnet beads my mother gave me years ago for a birthday present.(9) My eyes came to rest on a long strand of thick hemp rope , slightly frazzled but still in one piece.(10) He pulled out a small length of thin nylon rope and a knife.(11) He had noticed that the thick sisal rope which had snapped had been cut halfway through with a sharp instrument, probably a knife.(12) They were linked by a great length of rope modestly coiled at both ends of the row.(13) Together, with Steve hauling on the rope and him climbing, he made it to the top of the cliff.(14) She gingerly pulled the rope of pearls out of the box, staring at them in disbelief, as if she expected them to disappear any moment.(15) With a cord I always carried in my pocket just for such an occasion, I started to rope his hands together.(16) coils of rope
(1) skipping rope :: ಜಿಗಿ ಹಗ್ಗ
(2) jump rope :: ಹಾರುವ ಹಗ್ಗ
(3) wire rope :: ತಂತಿ ಹಗ್ಗ
(4) the rope :: ಹಗ್ಗ
(5) rope skipping :: ಹಗ್ಗ ಜಿಗಿ
(6) skip rope :: ಹಗ್ಗ ತೆರಳಿ
(7) tow rope :: ತುಂಡು ಹಗ್ಗ
(8) climbing rope :: ಚಾರಣದ ಹಗ್ಗವನ್ನು
(9) steel wire rope :: ಸ್ಟೀಲ್ ವೈರ್ ರೋಪ್
(10) rope in :: ಹಗ್ಗದ
1. cord ::
2. circle ::
3. tie ::
4. lasso ::
5. leash ::
rope, roped, ropes, roping
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
was just another ROPE
they use to lash us down.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
Have these hands ever touched a ROPE?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
I gave it to you to cut the ROPE,
and now I don't have me dagger no more.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
Threw him right over a ROPE bridge,
and watched him fall.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
With... the jump ROPE,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
English to Kannada Dictionary: rope
Meaning and definitions of rope, translation in Kannada language for rope with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of rope in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "rope"
What rope means in Kannada, rope meaning in Kannada, rope definition, examples and pronunciation of rope in Kannada language.