ಅಮೆರಿಕಾದ ಪೋಲಿಸ್ ಅಧಿಕಾರಿ, ಮೇಲುದರ್ಜೆಯ ವಕೀಲಮೀಲಿಟರಿ ಅದೀಕಾರಿ
Noun(1) any of several noncommissioned officer ranks in the Army or Air Force or Marines ranking above a corporal(2) a lawman with the rank of sergeant(3) an English barrister of the highest rank
(1) At the Police station, a sergeant takes down my story and informs me I've been the victim of online Identity theft.(2) Outside the front gate, two policemen with an over-enthusiastic sergeant stood and looked at the gnomes, who looked back, curious but still as stone.(3) A sergeant or a constable of police would make a decision, would he or she not, whether to prosecute for a traffic offence?(4) That year Dad had got his promotion to sergeant at the station and the party was a little bigger than usual, which wasn't much but something.(5) Since the launch, the town centre has been covered by placing one sergeant , five police constables and two special constables in the town centre, with back-up from police cars.(6) Before long, they were recognized at a truck stop by an alert police sergeant in Indiana.(7) Resupplied with coffee and fruit cake, if very little in the way of useful information, the chief inspector and his sergeant went on their way after half an hour.(8) I am not sure about the petty offences, for example, the stealing of the police sergeant 's badge that occurred on 23 May.(9) He made his way to the terminal where a dark-haired female sergeant worked the station.(10) The mother was visibly relieved when the sergeant told her it wasn't serious.(11) I am a police officer, a police sergeant with the Cleveland Constabulary, and I am currently the General Secretary of the Police Federation of England and Wales.(12) "Our air superiority is incredible," a marine sergeant told Associated Press.(13) The decision that this should happen was taken by a police sergeant .(14) Behind the desk, a lieutenant, a sergeant , and a police officer were conversing.(15) In spite of that, he was given an overall pass, along with eight other soldiers, who included a sergeant and warrant officer first class, who had also failed aspects of the test.(16) The Chief Constable, who had already decided that the sergeant should be dismissed, sat next to the chairman of the appeals committee and remained present at the deliberations.
(1) staff sergeant :: ಸಿಬ್ಬಂದಿ ಸಾರ್ಜೆಂಟ್
(2) master sergeant :: ಮಾಸ್ಟರ್ ಸಾರ್ಜೆಂಟ್
(3) first sergeant :: ಮೊದಲ ಸಾರ್ಜೆಂಟ್
(4) drill sergeant :: ಡ್ರಿಲ್ ಸಾರ್ಜೆಂಟ್
(5) sergeant first class :: ಸಾರ್ಜೆಂಟ್ ಮೊದಲ ವರ್ಗ
(6) technical sergeant :: ತಾಂತ್ರಿಕ ಸಾರ್ಜೆಂಟ್
(7) sergeant-at-law :: ಮೇಲುದರ್ಜೆಯ ವಕೀಲ
(8) police sergeant :: ಪೊಲೀಸ್ ಸಾರ್ಜೆಂಟ್
1. police sergeant ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But I also can't be
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 1
I'm kind of torn between Einstein,
Newton and Sergeant Fuzzy Boots.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
SERGEANT: Time to turn in.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
English to Kannada Dictionary: sergeant
Meaning and definitions of sergeant, translation in Kannada language for sergeant with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sergeant in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sergeant"
What sergeant means in Kannada, sergeant meaning in Kannada, sergeant definition, examples and pronunciation of sergeant in Kannada language.