ಹಡಗುನಾವೆ, ನೌಕೆ, ಜಹಜುಹಡಗಿನ ಮೇಲೆ ಹೋಗು
Noun(1) a vessel that carries passengers or freight
Verb(1) transport commercially(2) hire for work on a ship(3) go on board(4) travel by ship(5) place on board a ship
(1) the latest edition will ship tomorrow(2) She stood at the bowsprit of the ship , as still as the bolted-down bench she was standing on.(3) She said the family felt terrible that so many vacationers on board the cruise ship had been frightened and delayed.(4) He gave mental orders to his staff aboard the command ship in orbit beyond the third moon.(5) Clearly, the aircraft was one hot ship and it started piling up victories until tragedy struck at the 1937 Cleveland event.(6) Shipwreck D is so well-preserved that cord tied in a V-shape at the top of the ship 's wooden mast is still clearly visible.(7) To launch a ship into higher orbit, or to a distant planet, it must carry more fuel.(8) He had been told to expect the ship to re-enter real space sometime in the next hour.(9) She said that Namibia's access to the sea via the port of Walvis Bay would be a bonus for Namibia to ship goods to the US via the Atlantic Ocean.(10) Similarly, to deal with the intense radiation environment, the ship is equipped with a magnetic shield that they can turn on when needed.(11) For the same reasons, many U.S. online merchants, particularly smaller companies, do not currently ship goods to Canada.(12) The ceiling was about ten feet high and seemed to reflect the actual sky that hung over the masts of the ship , many stories above.(13) people wishing to get from London to New York ship at Liverpool(14) the cellular phone is expected to ship at about $500 sometime this summer(15) This afternoon at 1:32 p.m. a Canadian cruise ship sailed near our borders.(16) Of course, we'll cut their benefits, combat pay and make it difficult to ship their goods home from their overseas postings.
(1) cruise ship :: ವಿಹಾರ ನೌಕೆ
(2) sailing ship :: ನೌಕಾಯಾನ ಹಡಗು
(3) ship out :: ಔಟ್ ಸಾಗಿಸಲು
(4) cargo ship :: ಸರಕು ಹಡಗು
(5) rocket ship :: ರಾಕೆಟ್ ಹಡಗು
(6) container ship :: ಧಾರಕ ಹಡಗಿನ
(7) pirate ship :: ಕಡಲುಗಳ್ಳನ ಹಡಗಿನ
(8) ghost ship :: ಪ್ರೇತ ಹಡಗು
(9) sinking ship :: ಸಿಂಕಿಂಗ್ ಶಿಪ್
(10) merchant ship :: ವ್ಯಾಪಾರಿ ಹಡಗು
1. boat ::
2. vessel ::
3. craft ::
4. send ::
5. post ::
6. mail ::
7. dispatch ::
8. courier ::
9. forward ::
10. express ::
ship, shipment, shipments, ships
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You've got to invent a story about
where the SHIP is going and why.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
"I may join a Chinese SHIP.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
Remember the new Star Trek movie?
Kirk has to take over the SHIP...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1
What, you're gonna jump SHIP now?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
Leave it. One batch, one SHIP.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
English to Kannada Dictionary: ship
Meaning and definitions of ship, translation in Kannada language for ship with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ship in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "ship"
What ship means in Kannada, ship meaning in Kannada, ship definition, examples and pronunciation of ship in Kannada language.