ಸದೃಶ, ಸಮಾನ ರೂಪದ, ಸ್ವಜಾತೀಯಒ೦ದೇ ತರಹದ
Adjective(1) marked by correspondence or resemblance(2) having the same or similar characteristics(3) resembling or similar; having the same or some of the same characteristics; often used in combination(4) (of words(5) capable of replacing or changing places with something else; permitting mutual substitution without loss of function or suitability
(1) And the government will also aim to save a similar figure over the previous two years.(2) similar triangles(3) In a recent study of this mutant, results very similar to those of Smith et al. were obtained.(4) he and his father are similar in personality(5) This is because when it's canned, these fats are reduced to levels similar to white fish.(6) gardening tools and other such similar products(7) in a similar situation(8) we're all of a similar age(9) When the ratio is 1 then the similar triangles become congruent triangles (same shape and size).(10) it was similar to being drunk(11) Obviously, this was a sterner test but the essence of golf required was very similar to those courses.(12) This wide sweeping course is one of the newest on the circuit, and is very similar to Las Vegas and Michigan.(13) For example, both wings of a bird must be very similar in size and shape if it is to be able to fly satisfactorily.(14) You will note that this list is very similar to the likely 18 centres that Turkey would need to win.(15) the two situations are similar(16) people with similar problems
(1) similar to :: ಹೋಲುವ
(2) very similar :: ಹೋಲುತ್ತದೆ
(3) something similar :: ಇದೇ ಏನೋ
(4) in a similar way :: ಇದೇ ರೀತಿಯಲ್ಲಿ
(5) similar tastes :: ಇದೇ ರೀತಿಯ ಅಭಿರುಚಿಗಳನ್ನು
(6) similar things :: ಅಸಹ್ಯ
(7) be similar :: ಸಮನಾಗಿರುತ್ತದೆ
(8) be similar to :: ಹೋಲುತ್ತದೆ
(9) similar to this :: ಈ ರೀತಿಯ
1. alike ::
2. comparable ::
3. interchangeable ::
4. like ::
1. different ::
2. dissimilar ::
3. diverse ::
4. unlike ::
similar, similarities, similarity, similarly
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
A courtesy I was never offered
in SIMILAR circumstances.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
I seem to remember saying something
SIMILAR about my own marriage.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
They are quite SIMILAR...
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
By any standard,
Amy is more SIMILAR to me...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
True. I've had a SIMILAR observation.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
English to Kannada Dictionary: similar
Meaning and definitions of similar, translation in Kannada language for similar with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of similar in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "similar"
What similar means in Kannada, similar meaning
in Kannada, similar definition, examples and pronunciation
of similar in Kannada language.