(1) someone from the audience shouted out(2) I think the first time I heard of it was when someone knocked on the door of my room at tea time.(3) Would you rather pick up the phone and call someone or write them an e-mail or a letter?(4) there's someone at the door(5) a small-time lawyer keen to be someone(6) Not long ago someone told me that it's letting go of any hope that the past can be different.(7) it might be someone else(8) We were all cold and my hands were feeling as if someone had slammed a door on them.(9) David is someone who so clearly loves his work, and it was a real pleasure to hear him speak.(10) he thinks he is someone(11) Almost every hour of every day someone in France sets off on a car journey never to return.(12) talk to a teacher or someone(13) call me if someone gets sick(14) The opposite scenario would be if one were taking a picture of someone in a spotlight.(15) I want to be someone(16) That way, if you that someone liked a film, you could look up and see what else they liked.
(1) some one :: ಕೆಲವು ಒಂದು
(2) someone else :: ಬೇರೆ ಯಾರೋ
(3) someone else's :: ಬೇರೊಬ್ಬರ
(4) date someone :: ಯಾರಾದರೂ ದಿನಾಂಕ
(5) look after someone :: ಯಾರಾದರೂ ನೋಡಿಕೊಳ್ಳಲು
(6) anyone someone :: ಯಾರಾದರೂ ಯಾರಾದರೂ
(7) see someone off :: ಆಫ್ ಯಾರಾದರೂ ನೋಡಿ
1. soul ::
2. person ::
3. mortal ::
4. somebody ::
5. individual ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Someone certainly does.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
Someone has to protect
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 6
When you're old enough, I'll make you a match
with SOMEONE who's worthy of you,
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
"' alt="Someone might get hurt.\"
Someone might get hurt."
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 14
If you want SOMEONE to guess
chocolate chip cookie...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
English to Kannada Dictionary: someone
Meaning and definitions of someone, translation in Kannada language for someone with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of someone in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "someone"
What someone means in Kannada, someone meaning in Kannada, someone definition, examples and pronunciation of someone in Kannada language.