ಗಿಡ್ಡಾಗಿಸು, ಬೆಳವಣಿಗೆಯನ್ನು ಕುಂಠಿತಗೊಳಿಸು, ಕುರುಚಲು ಗೊಳಿಸು
- ಸಾಹಸಕುಂಠಿತಗೊಂಡಕುಂಠಿತ ಬೆಳವಣಿಗೆಸಾಹಸ
Noun(1) a difficult or unusual or dangerous feat; usually done to gain attention(2) a creature (especially a whale
Verb(1) check the growth or development of(2) perform a stunt or stunts
(1) However, association president Phillip Reid says the announcement is a stunt to attract more publicity to the service and justify its cost.(2) Naturally, the first thing I thought was that this was a publicity stunt to gain attention.(3) The stunt required Chan to jump on to a tree from a high castle wall, but he missed his mark and landed head first on rocky ground.(4) In 1973, Dean was killed while performing an aerial stunt at a show in Shelby, Ohio.(5) the story was spread as a publicity stunt to help sell books(6) the stunt involved jumping out of a hot-air balloon while attached to a piece of elastic(7) Personally, I'm skeptical about this supposed ├ö├ç├┐search├ö├ç├û since it has all the smell of being just a publicity stunt .(8) In 1939, George became a barnstormer pilot flying a Waco, learning all the tricks of the trade in stunt work and aerobatics.(9) Carefully done, night flight in single-engine airplanes isn't a crazy stunt ; it can be the most fun you'll ever have.(10) some weeds produce chemicals that stunt the plant's growth(11) Following the delivery to that company, the aircraft was flown around the world as a promotional stunt .(12) They are participating in a publicity stunt to draw attention to Anglicare's Winter Appeal.(13) the display is by some of the world's top stunt fliers(14) The two, members of an environmental group, said their stunt was to draw attention to a campaign to save the rainforest.(15) In order to execute yesterday's daring stunt , I was obliged to make a special journey to WH Smith to buy some felt pens - only to discover that they are no longer stocked.(16) Many of the children also have stunted growth and become mentally retarded.
(1) stunt double :: ಡಬಲ್ ಸಾಹಸ
(2) publicity stunt :: ಪ್ರಚಾರ ತಂತ್ರವೆಂದು
(3) stunt man :: ಸ್ಟಂಟ್ ಮ್ಯಾನ್
1. feat ::
2. exploit ::
3. trick ::
4. inhibit ::
5. impede ::
6. hamper ::
7. hinder ::
8. restrict ::
9. retard ::
10. slow ::
11. curb ::
12. check ::
stunt, stunted, stunting, stunts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Come on Leonard,
this is just a PR STUNT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 12
English to Kannada Dictionary: stunt
Meaning and definitions of stunt, translation in Kannada language for stunt with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of stunt in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "stunt"
What stunt means in Kannada, stunt meaning in Kannada, stunt definition, examples and pronunciation of stunt in Kannada language.