ಸಾರ್ವತ್ರಿಕವಿಶ್ವವ್ಯಾಪಿ, ಸರ್ವ ಸಾಮಾನ್ಯ
Noun(1) (linguistics, or other linguistic feature(2) (logic(3) a behavioral convention or pattern characteristic of all members of a particular culture or of all human beings(4) coupling that connects two rotating shafts allowing freedom of movement in all directions
Adjective(1) of worldwide scope or applicability(2) applicable to or common to all members of a group or set(3) adapted to various purposes, sizes, forms, operations
(1) Within two or three years, several true electronic universal machines had been built.(2) It is rooted in a specific place and culture, but the concerns are universal .(3) The author of this amusing and admirable history of the English language argues powerfully for universal linguistic tolerance.(4) The importance of the universal machine is clear.(5) It is true that some people use pointer in a broader sense more-or-less equivalent to reference, so the distinction made above is not universal .(6) A universal needle can be used in all household sewing machines that accept a flat shank.(7) Looking at evolutionary biology, the body's ability to transmit and receive healing energy is a natural and universal design feature of the living system.(8) Because of this, the sentence as understood in the Western linguistic tradition has not yet been unequivocally established as a universal of language.(9) He connects it with the thesis that only universal propositions can be known.(10) And, our engine is quite universal , so we plan to license it as the stand-alone product.(11) However, he denies that it is the most general, or universal , concept in the sense of being the highest genus of entities.(12) If you get skipped stitches with a universal needle, change to a ball-point needle for heavier fabrics or a stretch needle for finer knits.(13) Laughter is a universal and prominent feature of human communication.(14) It is the universal tool that permits the development of multimedia driven complex games.(15) Use a ballpoint or universal needle for sewing knit fabrics.(16) A proposal for a universal 30% increase in child benefit for all children in the 0-5 years category is being examined.
(1) universal joint :: ಸಾರ್ವತ್ರಿಕ ಜಂಟಿ
(2) universal love :: ಸಾರ್ವತ್ರಿಕ ಪ್ರೀತಿ
(3) universal suffrage :: ಸಾರ್ವತ್ರಿಕ ಮತದಾನದ
(4) universal language :: ಸಾರ್ವತ್ರಿಕ ಭಾಷೆ
(5) universal time :: ಸಾರ್ವತ್ರಿಕ ಸಮಯ
(6) universal fraternity :: ಸಾರ್ವತ್ರಿಕ ಸೋದರತ್ವದ
(7) universal brotherhood :: ಸಾರ್ವತ್ರಿಕ ಬ್ರದರ್ಹುಡ್
(8) universal meter :: ಸಾರ್ವತ್ರಿಕ ಮೀಟರ್
(9) universal education :: ಸಾರ್ವತ್ರಿಕ ಶಿಕ್ಷಣ
(10) universal measure word :: ಸಾರ್ವತ್ರಿಕ ಅಳತೆ ಪದ
1. general ::
2. ubiquitous ::
3. comprehensive ::
4. common ::
5. omnipresent ::
6. all-inclusive ::
7. all-embracing ::
8. across-the-board ::
9. global ::
10. worldwide ::
11. international ::
12. widespread ::
13. catholic ::
14. universal joint ::
1. individual ::
2. particular ::
universal, universality, universalize, universalizes, universally, universals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But my car is in the shop
and I have to be at Universal in 45 minutes.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 19
a UNIVERSAL constant.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 6
the UNIVERSAL energy field
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 19
- It's culturally UNIVERSAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
English to Kannada Dictionary: universal
Meaning and definitions of universal, translation in Kannada language for universal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of universal in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "universal"
What universal means in Kannada, universal meaning in Kannada, universal definition, examples and pronunciation of universal in Kannada language.