ಮಹತ್ವದಜೈವಿಕ, ಜೀವಧಾರಕ, ಮರ್ಮಸ್ಥಾನಗಳು
Adjective(1) urgently needed; absolutely necessary(2) performing an essential function in the living body(3) full of spirit; full of life(4) manifesting or characteristic of life
(1) On today's evidence, he is very happy, and more than able, to play a full, vital part for Surrey this season.(2) The seeds are also packed with various B vitamins which could provide amorous pensioners with a vital energy boost.(3) In traditional Chinese medicine, areas of the foot correspond to organs and body parts, and disease is a matter of blocked vital energy.(4) That's one thing Warriner has got in spades - vital energy.(5) The increase in lymphocytes was accompanied by lymphocytic infiltration in vital organs.(6) So what happens to the US economy is absolutely vital to our own, and to that extent, the US elections are very important to us.(7) Taufik's role has reportedly been vital to the negotiations.(8) The newspaper-business passages had a visceral, vital energy.(9) Although testicular cancer is among the easiest cancers to cure, that cure is much harder to achieve once it has spread to vital organs.(10) Blood pressure and blood flow to vital organs drop suddenly.(11) Zinc helps organize cells into healthy tissues and organs so your baby has what it needs during the first weeks of pregnancy when vital organs are being developed.(12) ├ö├ç├┐York Central is absolutely vital to the future of York,├ö├ç├û he says.(13) Yet transport remains absolutely vital to the nature of civic life.(14) My vital energy has drained right out of me just when I wasn't looking, like a slow puncture in my tire, I have been let down.(15) Later today, we're going to talk about homeland security, which is an issue that is absolutely vital to every single governor.(16) Among other major tasks, the liver detoxifies harmful substances, purifies your blood and manufactures vital nutrients.
(1) vital signs :: ಪ್ರಮುಖ ಚಿಹ್ನೆಗಳು
(2) vital statistics :: ಪ್ರಮುಖ ಅಂಕಿ ಅಂಶಗಳು
(3) vital statistic :: ಪ್ರಮುಖ ಅಂಕಿ
(4) vital sign :: ಪ್ರಮುಖ ಸೈನ್
(5) vital organ :: ಜೀವಧಾರಕ ಅಂಗ
(6) vital part :: ಮುಖ್ಯ ಭಾಗವೆಂದರೆ
(7) vital organs :: ಮುಖ್ಯವಾದ ಅಂಗಗಳನ್ನು
(8) vital capacity :: ಅತ್ಯಗತ್ಯ ಕ್ಷಮತೆ
(9) vital force :: ಜೀವಶಕ್ತಿ
(10) vital energy :: ಚೈತನ್ಯ
1. essential ::
2. major ::
3. lively ::
4. life-sustaining ::
5. critical ::
1. dull ::
2. lethargic ::
3. listless ::
4. sluggish ::
5. torpid ::
vital, vitalization, vitally, vitals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"It’s VITAL that the police"
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
It's not touching any VITAL organs
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
Your role in that future
is more VITAL now than it ever was.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10
It’s VITAL we have the public opinion
on our side.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
That is a VITAL part
of the great city of Meereen,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 9
English to Kannada Dictionary: vital
Meaning and definitions of vital, translation in Kannada language for vital with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of vital in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "vital"
What vital means in Kannada, vital meaning in Kannada, vital definition, examples and pronunciation of vital in Kannada language.