ಮದ್ಯ, ದ್ರಾಕ್ಷಾರಸ, ವೈನುಸರಾಯಿ
Noun(1) fermented juice (of grapes especially(2) a red as dark as red wine
Verb(1) drink wine(2) treat to wine
(1) white wine(2) a glass of elderflower wine(3) For a twelfth generation wine producer Olivier had a refreshing amount of enthusiasm for his subject.(4) But I'd bet that many wine drinkers have the same problem I do.(5) We sipped more wine with dinner and it made us a bit giggly.(6) It takes more than coffee to repair the body after a few glasses of Dumvuk cabbage wine .(7) dry wine(8) Red Bordeaux is the world's best wine , and Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay are the best grapes.(9) I have invited a couple of people around to play Singstar and drink fruit wine so that should be good.(10) a glass of dandelion wine(11) he opened a bottle of red wine(12) I also got mildly tipsy on fruit wine which was necessary due to bloody coldness.(13) a bottle of wine(14) For other cheesy dishes, a light, fruity red wine is sometimes better.(15) A popular drink from Sardinia, it is a blackcurrant wine that is smooth despite its bitter kick.(16) The last research placed Bulgaria twelfth in the volume share list of world wine exporters.
(1) red wine :: ಕೆಂಪು ವೈನ್
(2) white wine :: ಬಿಳಿ ವೈನ್
(3) wine bottle :: ವೈನ್ ಬಾಟಲ್
(4) glass of wine :: ವೈನ್ ಗಾಜಿನ
(5) sparkling wine :: ಮಿನುಗುತ್ತಿರುವ ಮಧ್ಯ
(6) wine tasting :: ವೈನ್ ರುಚಿಯ
(7) bottle of wine :: ವೈನ್ ಬಾಟಲ್
(8) wine up :: ವೈನ್ ಅಪ್
(9) wine list :: ವೈನ್ ಪಟ್ಟಿ
(10) rice wine :: ಅಕ್ಕಿ ವೈನ್
1. vino ::
2. the grape ::
3. vintage ::
wine, wined, wines, wining
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And then we could do
some sort of WINE, and then--
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
Pour me some WINE.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
I find that mulled WINE helps me sleep.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
- This WINE is why.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 13
Oh, look, there's WINE. Mmm.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 15
English to Kannada Dictionary: wine
Meaning and definitions of wine, translation in Kannada language for wine with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of wine in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "wine"
What wine means in Kannada, wine meaning in Kannada, wine definition, examples and pronunciation of wine in Kannada language.