ಸಂಗಡ, ಕೂಡ, ಒಂದಿಗೆ, ಒಡನೆಜೋತೆಗೆ
- ಜೊತೆಅದರ ಮೇಲೆwithedwitheswithing
Preposition(1) accompanied by (another person or thing).(2) possessing (something) as a feature or accompaniment.(3) indicating the instrument used to perform an action.(4) in opposition to.(5) indicating the manner or attitude of the person doing something.(6) indicating responsibility.(7) in relation to.(8) employed by.(9) affected by (a particular fact or condition).(10) indicating separation or removal from something.
(1) A high proportion of women with osteoarthritis of the hip also have low bone density.(2) She is also five feet five inches tall with a scar under her nose and brown hair.(3) a tall dark man with a scar on one cheek(4) One night, after a fight with the man, she took an unknown dose of sleeping pills.(5) he sat there with a book in his hand(6) wisdom comes with age(7) After all, people with money and status employ other people to clean up after them.(8) She had tried desperately to be angry with William Ingalls, but all she wanted to do was die.(9) The lever couldn't be removed without undoing the nut so I decided to cut it with my hacksaw.(10) the grass was wet with dew(11) with time, the healing began(12) The tamarind provides a novel change to lemon as an accompaniment with the prawn.(13) The truffle taste was strong and earthy and worked in nice harmony with the risotto.(14) she ate it with a spoon(15) He appeared drunk and was wearing a white sweatshirt with blue writing in the centre.(16) they were fined ├ö├®┬╝300 with costs
(1) with you :: ನಿನ್ನ ಜೊತೆ
(2) with me :: ನನ್ನ ಜೊತೆ
(3) deal with :: ವ್ಯವಹರಿಸಲು
(4) along with :: ಜೊತೆಗೆ
(5) with love :: ಪ್ರೀತಿಯಿಂದ
(6) put up with :: ಸಹಿಸಲಿ
(7) with respect to :: ಸಂಬಂಧಿಸಿದಂತೆ
(8) in accordance with :: ಅನುಗುಣವಾಗಿ
(9) with pleasure :: ಸಂತೋಷದಿಂದ
(10) with regard to :: ಸಂಬಂಧಿಸಿದಂತೆ
1. accompanied by ::
2. escorted by ::
3. in the company of ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Are you sure you
don't wanna stay here WITH us?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 18
For a 40-year-old knight WITH one hand?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
The one he's traveling WITH,
WITH the red beard,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
No? Good. Let's start WITH that.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
With your father gone,
it is your responsibility...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
English to Kannada Dictionary: with
Meaning and definitions of with, translation in Kannada language for with with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of with in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "with"
What with means in Kannada, with meaning in Kannada, with definition, examples and pronunciation of with in Kannada language.