ಬಡ್ಡಿ, ಅಭಿರುಚಿಕಾನೂನಿಗನುಸಾರವಾದ- ಆಸಕ್ತಿ, ಬಾಧ್ಯತೆ, ಹೊಣೆಗಾರಿಕೆ, ಹಕ್ಕು
Noun(1) a sense of concern with and curiosity about someone or something(2) a reason for wanting something done(3) the power of attracting or holding one's attention (because it is unusual or exciting etc.(4) a fixed charge for borrowing money; usually a percentage of the amount borrowed(5) (law(6) (usually plural(7) a diversion that occupies one's time and thoughts (usually pleasantly
Verb(1) excite the curiosity of; engage the interest of(2) be on the mind of(3) be of importance or consequence
(1) Even a three-year old can begin to browse through the shelves, looking for different kinds of books that may interest her.(2) The bank will not lend money, and interest payments and receipts are forbidden.(3) it's of no interest to them(4) you'll have to pay interest on that loan(5) it may interest you to listen to the programme(6) Fixed or variable interest rates are applied, with payments spread over 24 to 48 months.(7) he must have no personal interest in the outcome of the case(8) Not even the Presidential elections aroused much interest locally.(9) I thought the book might interest Eliot(10) This perked his interest to learn more about why Gabi stole it behind Creg's back in the first place.(11) If he had, he might think twice about clamping down on the economy by repeatedly raising interest rates.(12) he developed an interest in art(13) Worries about default are also driving up interest rates on Brazil's foreign debt.(14) they have no interest in politics(15) third parties having an interest in a building(16) I thought the book might interest Eric
(1) interest rate :: ಬಡ್ಡಿ ದರ
(2) interest rates :: ಬಡ್ಡಿ ದರಗಳು
(3) interest income :: ಬಡ್ಡಿ ಆದಾಯ
(4) conflict of interest :: ಹಿತಾಸಕ್ತಿಯ ಸಂಘರ್ಷವನ್ನು
(5) interest in :: ಆಸಕ್ತಿ
(6) accrued interest :: ಸಂಚಿತ ಬಡ್ಡಿಯನ್ನು
(7) interest expense :: ಬಡ್ಡಿಯ ಖರ್ಚು
(8) vested interest :: ಪಟ್ಟಭದ್ರ ಹಿತಾಸಕ್ತಿ
(9) point of interest :: ಆಸಕ್ತಿಯ ಅಂಶ
(10) common interest :: ಸಾಮಾನ್ಯ ಆಸಕ್ತಿ
2. attraction ::
3. concern ::
4. hobby ::
5. stake ::
6. involvement ::
9. sake ::
10. pastime ::
11. interest group ::
12. appeal to ::
13. persuade to have ::
14. occupy ::
interest, interested, interesting, interests
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I have no INTEREST in slaves.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 9
I have no INTEREST
in hospitality or comfort.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
Do you have any INTEREST now?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 23
But in the INTEREST of full disclosure,
I was once on a bus...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
When have you ever done something
that wasn't in your INTEREST,
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
English to Kannada Dictionary: interest
Meaning and definitions of interest, translation in Kannada
language for interest with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of interest in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'interest'
What interest means in Kannada, interest meaning
in Kannada, interest
definition, examples and pronunciation
of interest in Kannada language.