Noun(1) a very young child (birth to 1 year(2) the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young(3) an immature childish person(4) an unborn child; a human fetus(5) a very young mammal(6) a project of personal concern to someone
Verb(1) treat with excessive indulgence
(1) Top and tail the green beans, peel the baby onions or cut the spring onion into 2.5cm pieces.(2) don't be such a baby!(3) Maybe I shouldn't be such a baby about things, but I am upset with my doctor's office right now.(4) she had a baby(5) I'll have another drink, baby(6) She's telling me to acknowledge the sister and she's also bringing up the baby of the family.(7) Next day I simply emptied the bag into the prepared pot, stirred to brown and then added two big sliced onions and a few diced baby carrots.(8) Two have already left home and the baby in our family is 13.(9) Lunch could be salmon fillet with orange couscous and baby carrots.(10) It's my baby so I don't really have any time for any other bands.(11) Because of the children and the difficulties of taking a tiny baby and a young toddler together up and down the stairs, she did not get out much.(12) He's from a family of five tennis players, Tracy Austin, the baby of the family.(13) The spring veggies were another hit: baby carrots, asparagus, French greens and corn in light soy sauce.(14) From what Jim told him, Hannah Dawson is the baby of the family.(15) Stop being such a baby .(16) And while I was there, I decided to pick up a few bags of pretzels and some of those baby carrots.
(1) baby girl :: ಹೆಣ್ಣು ಮಗುವಿಗೆ
(2) baby boy :: ಗಂಡು ಮಗು
(3) poor baby :: ಕಳಪೆ ಬೇಬಿ
(4) baby sister :: ಪುಟ್ಟ ತಂಗಿ
(5) baby face :: ಮಗುವಿನ ಮುಖ
(6) baby boomer :: ಬೇಬಿ ಬೂಮರ್
(7) little baby :: ಪುಟ್ಟ ಮಗು
(8) baby bottle :: ಮಗುವಿನ ಶೀಷ
(9) baby food :: ಶಿಶು ಆಹಾರ
1. miniature ::
2. infant ::
3. sissy ::
4. child ::
5. babe ::
6. pamper ::
7. featherbed ::
babies, baby, babyhood, babying, babyish
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and you actually having a BABY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
Give me my BABY.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 10
owing to the extra BABY weight...
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
Like a mascot?
Like the Gerber BABY.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
It was going to kill
Gilly and take the BABY.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 9
English to Kannada Dictionary: baby
Meaning and definitions of baby, translation in Kannada language for baby with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of baby in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "baby"
What baby means in Kannada, baby meaning in Kannada, baby definition, examples and pronunciation of baby in Kannada language.