ಭರ್ತಿ, ತುಂಬು, ತುಂಬಿಸುಭರಿಸು
Noun(1) a quantity sufficient to satisfy(2) any material that fills a space or container
Verb(1) make full, also in a metaphorical sense(2) become full(3) occupy the whole of(4) assume, as of positions or roles(5) fill, satisfy or meet a want or need or condtion ro restriction(6) appoint someone to (a position or a job(7) eat until one is sated(8) fill to satisfaction(9) plug with a substance
(1) As the breeze began to slacken boats took different tacks to fill their spinnakers, and Fever held on to first place for a well-deserved first win.(2) In many cases, its playable image quality surpassed the GeForce 6800 Ultra thanks to its superior fill rate and memory bandwidth.(3) to fill vacancies(4) After a harplike flourish and a drum fill , gliding magical strings and a subdued 16 th-note hi-hat rhythm appear.(5) The fill was compacted in layers of 25 cm using a vibratory compactor of 2 tons capacity.(6) Gravel, sand, small rock and wood chips are all types of loose fill .(7) Then fill the container about two-thirds full of the soilless potting mix.(8) loose polystyrene fill(9) In six European countries, dentists cannot legally fill teeth with silver amalgam (mercury).(10) The day is perfect for it as it is very hot in the city, but there is a good breeze blowing over the lake, which will both keep us cool and fill the sail.(11) But they've been unable to fill the orders, they just can't get the medications.(12) Another four recruits are expected to join over the next few weeks to fill analyst roles and investment positions.(13) The project would require approximately 1 square mile of fill and tons of dredging.(14) The fill rate on each chip (the number of pixels that can be drawn on the screen in a second) is a very impressive 333 megapixels.(15) we have eaten our fill(16) to fill a requirement
(1) fill out :: ತುಂಬಿಸು, ಪೂರ್ತಿ ಮಾಡು, ಪೂರ್ತಿಗೋಳಿಸು
(2) fill up :: ತುಂಬಿಸು
(3) fill in the blank :: ಬಿಟ್ಟ ಸ್ಥಳದಲ್ಲಿ ಭರ್ತಿ ಮಾಡಿ
(4) fill with :: ತುಂಬುವುದಕ್ಕಾಗಿ
(5) fill me in :: ನನಗೆ ತುಂಬಲು
(6) fill in a form :: ಒಂದು ರೂಪದಲ್ಲಿ ತುಂಬಲು
(7) fill the blanks :: ಖಾಲಿ ತುಂಬಲು
(8) to fill up :: ಅಪ್ ತುಂಬಲು
(9) fill in the form :: ಫಾರ್ಮ್ ತುಂಬಿರಿ
1. filling ::
2. make full ::
3. crowd into ::
4. stock ::
5. block up ::
6. pervade ::
7. occupy ::
9. fill up ::
10. fulfill ::
11. satiate ::
12. take ::
1. clear ::
2. empty ::
3. evacuate ::
4. vacate ::
5. void ::
fill, filled, filler, fillers, filling, fillings, fills, infill, infilled, infilling, infills
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
RAJESH: It\'s like we both had these holes in our lives,
but now we fill each other\'s holes.
: It\'s like we both had these holes in our lives,
but now we fill each other\'s holes.
RAJESH: It's like we both had these holes in our lives,
but now we FILL each other's holes.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
If we FILL up on dumplings,
we need to eliminate an entrée.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
I'll FILL it in.
Just sign your name.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
Fill the gaps!
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 4
A hagfish can produce enough mucus
to FILL a bucket in a minute.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
English to Kannada Dictionary: fill
Meaning and definitions of fill, translation in Kannada language for fill with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fill in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fill"
What fill means in Kannada, fill meaning in Kannada, fill definition, examples and pronunciation of fill in Kannada language.