ಕನಿಷ್ಠಅತ್ಯ೦ತ ಸಣ್ಣ ಅಳತೆ
Noun(1) the smallest possible quantity(2) the point on a curve where the tangent changes from negative on the left to positive on the right
Adjective(1) the least possible
(1) The average minimum was 25.3 Ôö¼ÔòØ C and the lowest minimum was 10.2 Ôö¼ÔòØ C recorded on January 13.(2) Registered establishments must comply with national minimum standards and the requirements of regulations setting out how they are expected to operate.(3) The standard-fit electric folding soft top requires the minimum of effort and when the weather turns less than perfect the standard hard top is a boon.(4) During August, Rotorua recorded an average maximum temperature of 16C and an average minimum of 3C.(5) There are concerns regarding the lack of statutory minimum solvency requirement for funds in Namibia.(6) minimum fare(7) The central bank wants tougher rules for obtaining a banking license, better financial reporting standards, and higher minimum capital requirements.(8) minimum size(9) For a four-year honours degree in history, the absolute minimum requirement for entry was three Bs at Higher level.(10) In addition, the optimum angle setting for a spoiler is zero degrees, which is also the minimum allowed on Pro Stock cars by the NHRA technical department.(11) If animals are required, the numbers used should be kept to a minimum .(12) One section in the 752-page book says the goal of tax planning is to ├ö├ç├┐pay the minimum of what is required.├ö├ç├û(13) we need a minimum of 2000 words(14) Management had asked the union to present minimum requirements for the resolution of the dispute.(15) And now that the war has started, our principal objective is to make sure that it ends at the soonest possible time with the minimum of casualties.(16) Nasdaq has started delisting procedures against the company because its market capitalisation does not meet minimum requirements.
(1) minimum wage :: ಕನಿಷ್ಠ ವೇತನ
(2) bare minimum :: ಬೇರ್ ಕನಿಷ್ಠ
(3) minimum age :: ಕನಿಷ್ಠ ವಯಸ್ಸು
(4) minimum wages :: ಕನಿಷ್ಠ ವೇತನ
(5) minimum charge :: ಕನಿಷ್ಠ ಚಾರ್ಜ್
(6) minimum amount :: ಕನಿಷ್ಠ ಪ್ರಮಾಣದ
(7) minimum balance :: ಕನಿಷ್ಠ ಸಮತೋಲನ
(8) minimum price :: ಕನಿಷ್ಠ ಧಾರಣೆ
(9) minimum temperature :: ಕನಿಷ್ಠ ತಾಪಮಾನ
(10) minimum value :: ಕನಿಷ್ಠ ಮೌಲ್ಯವನ್ನು
1. minimal ::
2. least ::
4. least possible ::
8. lowest level ::
9. lower limit ::
10. bottom level ::
12. nadir ::
13. least ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...because that's the temperature at which
entropy reaches its MINIMUM value.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
A MINIMUM of two hours.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
In fact, that's the bare MINIMUM
to get to the plural "weeks".
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 14
...you'll keep the decibel level
to a MINIMUM.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
l mean, this is nine months'
work here, MINIMUM.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
English to Kannada Dictionary: minimum
Meaning and definitions of minimum, translation in Kannada language for minimum with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of minimum in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "minimum"
What minimum means in Kannada, minimum meaning in Kannada, minimum definition, examples and pronunciation of minimum in Kannada language.