ನಿರ್ದಿಷ್ಟ, ವಿಶೇಷ, ಪ್ರತ್ಯೇಕಪ್ರತ್ಯೆಕ
Noun(1) a fact about some part (as opposed to general(2) a small part that can be considered separately from the whole(3) (logic, but not all
Adjective(1) unique or specific to a person or thing or category(2) separate and distinct from others of the same group or category(3) surpassing what is common or usual or expected(4) first and most important, or particular(5) exacting especially about details(6) providing specific details or circumstances
(1) Driving along Thief Lane you need to take particular care, he warns, because of the primary school.(2) He was particular about what sort of food should be mentioned.(3) In serious argument you cannot generalise from the particular .(4) Kobren is so particular about his hair that he refused to let anyone cut it for 12 years.(5) I will say that my shirt came home in the same state it left, I was very particular about pumpkin hands touching it.(6) That is not to say that users must agree with the editor in every particular .(7) Bama's father, who was in the Indian army, was very particular about the children's education.(8) she's very particular about her work(9) The Descent is extremely well made on a technical level, with particular care taken with the sound and the visual texture.(10) Let us separate the particular from the general and go back to my question.(11) Residents have been warned to take particular care when they go away on their summer holidays.(12) It might be the opening of a door on your behalf or particular care with the wording of a letter.(13) I paint my nails, go to the mall, and am very particular about how I dress and wear my hair.(14) Most of the inmates of this particular prison are members or sympathisers of the local separatist movement in the province.(15) Which brings us back to where we started: What qualifies you to be a practicing member of a particular religion?(16) Anil is very particular about meeting business heads to have an overall view of the businesses and new projects.
(1) in particular :: ನಿರ್ದಿಷ್ಟವಾಗಿ
(2) particular case :: ನಿರ್ದಿಷ್ಟ ಪ್ರಕರಣದಲ್ಲಿ
(3) no particular reason :: ಯಾವುದೇ ನಿರ್ದಿಷ್ಟ ಕಾರಣಕ್ಕಾಗಿ
(4) nothing particular :: ನಿರ್ದಿಷ್ಟವಾಗಿ ಏನೂ
(5) particular year :: ನಿರ್ದಿಷ್ಟ ವರ್ಷದಲ್ಲಿ
(6) nowhere in particular :: ಎಲ್ಲಿಯೂ ನಿರ್ದಿಷ್ಟವಾಗಿ
(7) particular importance :: ನಿರ್ದಿಷ್ಟ ಪ್ರಾಮುಖ್ಯತೆಯನ್ನು
(8) particular solution :: ನಿರ್ದಿಷ್ಟವಾಗಿ ಪರಿಹಾರ
(9) particular qualities :: ನಿರ್ದಿಷ್ಟವಾಗಿ ಗುಣಗಳನ್ನು
1. specific ::
3. fussy ::
4. peculiar ::
5. exceptional ::
6. special ::
7. detail ::
8. particular proposition ::
9. specific ::
particular, particularities, particularity, particularization, particularize, particularizes, particularly, particulars
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
in PARTICULAR. I...
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
With this PARTICULAR individual,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
I wonder why it was this PARTICULAR song
that was stuck in my head.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
This PARTICULAR painting...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
Someone in PARTICULAR?
Maybe they came in here.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
English to Kannada Dictionary: particular
Meaning and definitions of particular, translation in Kannada language for particular with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of particular in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "particular"
What particular means in Kannada, particular meaning in Kannada, particular definition, examples and pronunciation of particular in Kannada language.