Noun(1) undesirable state of the natural environment being contaminated with harmful substances as a consequence of human activities(2) the state of being polluted(3) the act of contaminating or polluting; including (either intentionally or accidentally
(1) People move or reduce physical activities when air pollution becomes intolerable.(2) More energy is used to cool buildings and more air pollution is created in the form of smog.(3) Types of air pollution include particulate and gaseous emissions and odour pollution .(4) Insidious pollution of the soil is the main cause of extinction of plant species in the UK.(5) The grime of industrial pollution is as far from a middle-class issue as you can get.(6) the level of pollution in the air is rising(7) the pollution of water(8) industrial pollution(9) Commercialisation has had the same kind of effect on sport as pollution has on rivers.(10) All it wanted was low levels of pollution and plenty of lime in the water.(11) Anglers have said for years that the countryside was being damaged by pollution of our waterways.(12) They have also run projects for the children to look at pollution and environmental issues.(13) We in the west need to give careful thought as to how we can reduce environmental pollution .(14) It would also support local jobs and reduce pollution and damage from excess freight.(15) This is a wasteful process causing a net loss of nitrogen to the animal and pollution of the environment.(16) Greenery is a main aspect of our effort to improve air quality and reduce pollution .
(1) air pollution :: ವಾಯು ಮಾಲಿನ್ಯ
(2) noise pollution :: ಶಬ್ದ ಮಾಲಿನ್ಯ
(3) water pollution :: ಜಲ ಮಾಲಿನ್ಯ
(4) environmental pollution :: ಪರಿಸರ ಮಾಲಿನ್ಯ
(5) light pollution :: ಬೆಳಕು ಮಾಲಿನ್ಯ
(6) less pollution :: ಕಡಿಮೆ ಮಾಲಿನ್ಯ
(7) soil pollution :: ಭೂ ಮಾಲಿನ್ಯ
(8) pollution control :: ಮಾಲಿನ್ಯ ನಿಯಂತ್ರಣ
(9) fight pollution :: ಹೋರಾಟದಲ್ಲಿ ಮಾಲಿನ್ಯದ
(10) self-pollution :: ಹಸ್ತ ಮೈಥುನ
1. contamination ::
2. corruption ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No more POLLUTION, okay? Yes?
No, l'm sorry.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
English to Kannada Dictionary: pollution
Meaning and definitions of pollution, translation in Kannada language for pollution with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of pollution in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "pollution"
What pollution means in Kannada, pollution meaning
in Kannada, pollution definition, examples and pronunciation
of pollution in Kannada language.