Noun(1) a male member of a royal family other than the sovereign (especially the son of a sovereign
(1) Succession to the throne passes to the direct and legitimate descendants of the prince , with male descendants taking precedence over female.(2) Like his great-grandfather, Akbar the Great, the young prince cultivated good relations with his Hindu subjects.(3) The council waited for their lord to continue, which was not until the prince had left the chamber and the door was closed and locked.(4) This enables a prince to keep close watch on his state and to quickly resolve any troubles as they arise.(5) Instead, Tadpole does ultimately reveal a subtle, witty prince of a film to be charmed by.(6) I was anticipating a marvelous story with a princess waiting for her prince in her royal castle.(7) That sage of The Sun and prince of the pun Kelvin Mackenzie has never been short of a tale or two.(8) In a moment of fancy, I leaned forward to gently kiss her on the lips, much like the prince reviving Princess Aurora from enchanted slumber.(9) The prince is the grandson of the founder of Saudi Arabia, King Abdul Aziz, and a nephew of Saudi King Fahd and Crown Prince Abdullah.(10) At a time when scanning and imaging were unknown factors, this prince of medicine made use of his own techniques to treat and cure people free of cost.(11) It came courtesy of my pal Dave, prince of quipsters.(12) But his celebrity as the ├ö├ç├┐punk prince of ballet├ö├ç├û always masked a considerable talent for making dances.(13) Four of the park's 10 staff mermaids perform at each show in the spring's chilly waters, along with a male swimmer who plays the prince in the story.(14) arctic char is a prince among fishes(15) he was the prince of a small kingdom that was now part of Pakistan(16) Big-budget Spielberg is a warm and sentimental storyteller, the master of the grand scale, the prince of popcorn entertainment.
(1) prince of darkness :: ಕತ್ತಲಿನ ರಾಜಕುಮಾರ
(2) handsome prince :: ಸುಂದರ ರಾಜಕುಮಾರ
(3) crown prince :: ಯುವರಾಜ
(4) black prince :: ಕಪ್ಪು ರಾಜಕುಮಾರ
(5) prince charming :: ರಾಜಕುಮಾರ ಆಕರ್ಷಕ
(6) prince of charming :: ಆಕರ್ಷಕ ರಾಜಕುಮಾರ
1. ruler ::
2. sovereign ::
3. monarch ::
4. king ::
5. princeling ::
6. crown prince ::
7. emir ::
8. sheikh ::
9. sultan ::
10. maharaja ::
11. raja ::
prince, princedom, princedoms, princely, princes
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You will never wed the PRINCE.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
And my son, Prince Trystane,
will accompany you both.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 9
My boy would be honored
to bring you Prince Theon's head.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
Had, Prince Oberyn.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
Where is Prince Oberyn?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
English to Kannada Dictionary: prince
Meaning and definitions of prince, translation in Kannada language for prince with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of prince in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "prince"
What prince means in Kannada, prince meaning in Kannada, prince definition, examples and pronunciation of prince in Kannada language.