ಹ್ರಾಸನ, ಸಂಕೋಚನಕಡಿಮೆ ಮಾಡುವಿಕೆ
Noun(1) the act of decreasing or reducing something(2) any process in which electrons are added to an atom or ion (as by removing oxygen or adding hydrogen(3) the act of reducing complexity
(1) In a medium saucepan, bring the lobster stock reduction to a boil, add the cream, and simmer until reduced by half.(2) Oxidation and reduction are two processes that are quite common in chemical reactions.(3) A reduction in duties and taxes can significantly influence demand in a category that is price-sensitive.(4) Subsequent plain films and computed tomography confirmed satisfactory reduction with no acetabular fracture.(5) A reduction in the intensity of training is recommended during the healing period.(6) Failure to reduce the dislocation successfully using these methods necessitates reduction under general anesthesia.(7) Seven years prior to admission, he sustained a traumatic ankle fracture that required surgical reduction .(8) A reduction in competition is not what consumers want.(9) Experimentation is necessary to determine the dilution required for a particular reduction .(10) The simple idea is that the student scores the piano reduction of, say, a Mozart symphony for the same forces as Mozart uses and then compares his version with Mozart's full score.(11) Radiographs should be taken when the physician is uncertain of dislocation or reduction .(12) A reduction in tooth decay would reduce the risks of children dying during dental anaesthetics.(13) talks on arms reduction(14) A wonderful sweet sauce, a reduction of olive oil and ketchup, had been dotted in the four cardinal points of the plate.(15) Secondary alcohols can be formed by reduction of the ketone by hydrogen gas in the presence of a catalyst.(16) In particular Zhang sees the reduction of fractions to a common denominator as hard.
(1) noise reduction :: ಶಬ್ದ ಕಡಿತ
(2) cost reduction :: ವೆಚ್ಚ ಕಡಿತ
(3) price reduction :: ಬೆಲೆ ಕಡಿತ
(4) breast reduction :: ಸ್ತನ ಕಡಿತ
(5) reduction gear :: ಕಡಿತ ಗೇರ್
(6) data reduction :: ಮಾಹಿತಿ ಕಡಿತ
(7) reduction ratio :: ಕಡಿತ ಅನುಪಾತ
(8) staff reduction :: ಉದ್ಯೋಗಿಗಳ ಕಡಿತ
(9) tax reduction :: ತೆರಿಗೆ ಕಡಿತ
(10) overall reduction :: ಒಟ್ಟಾರೆ ಕಡಿತ
2. cutback ::
5. discount ::
7. diminution ::
1. accession ::
2. addition ::
reduction, reductionist, reductions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
-to the REDUCTION of scale problem.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
at least a 25- to 35-percent
REDUCTION in tumor mass,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
This isn't a substitution.
It's a REDUCTION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
But there's been
a significant REDUCTION
in the tumors.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
a prison sentence REDUCTION,
that in one or two years you’ll be out.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
English to Kannada Dictionary: reduction
Meaning and definitions of reduction, translation in Kannada language for reduction with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of reduction in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "reduction"
What reduction means in Kannada, reduction meaning in Kannada, reduction definition, examples and pronunciation of reduction in Kannada language.