ಮೂಲಕ, ಮೇಲೆ, ದ್ವಾರಾಇದರಇದರಿ೦ದ
Adjective(1) having finished or arrived at completion(2) (of a route or journey etc.
Adverb(1) from beginning to end(2) over the whole distance(3) to completion(4) in diameter(5) throughout the entire extent
(1) British Airways said it aimed to achieve the cuts through voluntary means such as natural wastage.(2) So why is Council so determined to redevelop Junction St as a through road for heavy trucks?(3) Last night Bieber issued a statement through his solicitor hinting that he was ready to launch an appeal.(4) He had one foot on the floor of the vessel, and a hole had been burned through his chest.(5) we were through to the final with a 2-1 victory(6) Infections can also enter the body through cuts in the skin or through contaminated food.(7) As Grant moved through his week of mea culpa, he gradually adopted a position of wry humility.(8) the teacher talked us the whole way through the experiment(9) she disappeared through the crowds(10) I grabbed my bat and marched through the crowd of beer drinkers in the bar.(11) You are likely to go through a major experience that touches you deeply and transforms you.(12) Privacy becomes very important as your child moves through the pre-teen years.(13) This poses problems both for through traffic as well as for vehicles waiting to turn.(14) We walked through the gate and the barrier slid closed behind us, locking us in the station.(15) he got the disease through direct contact with someone(16) he lost it through carelessness
(1) go through :: ಮೂಲಕ ಹೋಗಿ
(2) get through :: ಮೂಲಕ
(3) pass through :: ಮುಖಾಂತರ ಹೋಗು
(4) look through :: ಮೂಲಕ ನೋಡಲು
(5) come through :: ಮೂಲಕ ಬಂದು
(6) fall through :: ಮೂಲಕ ಬೀಳಲು
(7) break through :: ಭೇದಿಸಿ
(8) put through :: ಹಾಕಲಾಗುವುದು
(9) pull through :: ಮೂಲಕ ಎಳೆಯಿರಿ
2. through and through ::
3. into and out of ::
ಒಳಗೆ ಮತ್ತು ಹೊರಗೆ
4. by means of ::
5. throughout ::
6. direct ::
7. done ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
They might as well have dragged this thing
THROUGH a car wash.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
Once, I got THROUGH an entire spring break
with nothing but a long T-shirt and a belt.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
...I don't know
what you've been THROUGH.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
...I looked THROUGH a door
and I'm pretty sure I saw a display case...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
But what if we let the wildlings
THROUGH the gates
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
English to Kannada Dictionary: through
Meaning and definitions of through, translation in Kannada language for through with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of through in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "through"
What through means in Kannada, through meaning in Kannada, through definition, examples and pronunciation of through in Kannada language.