ಅಂಗಳ, ಪ್ರಾಂಗಣ, ಹಿತ್ತಲು, ಒಂದು ಗಜ(೩೬ ಅಂಗುಲ)ಗಜ
- ಗಜಅಂಗಳದ ಬಾಡಿಗೆyardagesಗಜಗಳಷ್ಟು
Noun(1) a unit of length equal to 3 feet; defined as 91.44 centimeters; originally taken to be the average length of a stride(2) the enclosed land around a house or other building(3) a tract of land enclosed for particular activities (sometimes paved and usually associated with buildings(4) the cardinal number that is the product of 10 and 100(5) a unit of volume (as for sand or gravel(6) a tract of land where logs are accumulated(7) an area having a network of railway tracks and sidings for storage and maintenance of cars and engines(8) a long horizontal spar tapered at the end and used to support and spread a square sail or lateen(9) an enclosure for animals (as chicken or livestock
(1) a builder's yard(2) Five or six trips to the dump yard on the far lands and I stopped for something to eat.(3) When snow is deep and moose '' yard '' together, they are more accessible in greater numbers to wolves.(4) But, unknown to her owner, for the past three weeks Tiny has been wandering into the yard at Clacton police station looking for food and attention.(5) It took about a whole two acres, and it stood behind the courtyard right in between the buildings that surrounded the yard .(6) Although they yard together in spring, during most of the year, moose are solitary secretive animals and very wary of mankind.(7) Prosecuting counsel Amy Nicholson told the court that on January 23 the police searched the yard of a business run by Murphy and Sanderson.(8) The sides were covered almost completely by green ivy vines and the yard surrounding the building was overgrown with cypress trees.(9) The gang loaded the bikes which all had keys in the ignition on to a trailer belonging to garage owner Rhett Fisher, who leases part of his yard to the business.(10) He moves one of the sails so that the yard catches Will and swings him out over the sea. Now, as long as you're just hanging there, pay attention.(11) I have a several yard length of linen, and one of ramie, that are ivory/beige right now.(12) a storage yard(13) Their recreation area is a yard , measuring 45 feet by 20, with a steel mesh covering on top.(14) Weeks of learning 12 inches to one foot, three feet to a yard , 22 yards to a chain and however many chains to a mile - with rods, poles and perches somewhere in between.(15) They stood in the foot ropes of the main mast topsail yard .(16) He had previously used the yard for the purposes of an ambulance business which had ceased to trade in about 1995.
(1) front yard :: ಮುಂದೆ ಹೊಲದಲ್ಲಿ
(2) yard sale :: ಗಜ ಮಾರಾಟ
(3) in the yard :: ಹೊಲದಲ್ಲಿ
(4) back yard :: ಬ್ಯಾಕ್ ಯಾರ್ಡ್
(5) junk yard :: ಜಂಕ್ ಯಾರ್ಡ್
(6) square yard :: ಚದರ ಗಜ
(7) cubic yard :: ಘನ ಗಜ
(8) salvage yard :: ರಕ್ಷಣೆ ಹೊಲದಲ್ಲಿ
(9) marshalling yard :: ಸರಕು ಗಾಡಿ
(10) storage yard :: ಸಂಗ್ರಹ ಹೊಲದಲ್ಲಿ
1. backyard ::
2. workshop ::
3. pace ::
5. cubic yard ::
6. railway yard ::
7. curtilage ::
yard, yardage, yardages, yards
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
the one who was in the wreck YARD,
the one who threatened"
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
in the wreck YARD.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
He was in the wreck YARD, he threatened
the Russian guy, for heaven’s sake.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
To make a cube of scrap from it
in a wreck YARD.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
and they knew
we were going to the wreck YARD,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
English to Kannada Dictionary: yard
Meaning and definitions of yard, translation in Kannada language for yard with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of yard in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "yard"
What yard means in Kannada, yard meaning
in Kannada, yard definition, examples and pronunciation
of yard in Kannada language.