ಪ್ರಕರಣ, ನಿದರ್ಶನ, ದೃಷ್ಟಾಂತ, ಉದಾಹರಣೆ, ಮೊಕದ್ದಮೆಪೆಟ್ಟಿಗೆ, ವ್ಯಾಜ್ಯೇ
Noun(1) an occurrence of something(2) a special set of circumstances(3) a comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy(4) the actual state of things(5) a portable container for carrying several objects(6) a person requiring professional services(7) a person who is subjected to experimental or other observational procedures; someone who is an object of investigation(8) a problem requiring investigation(9) a statement of facts and reasons used to support an argument(10) the quantity contained in a case(11) nouns or pronouns or adjectives (often marked by inflection(12) a specific state of mind that is temporary(13) a person of a specified kind (usually with many eccentricities(14) a specific size and style of type within a type family(15) an enveloping structure or covering enclosing an animal or plant organ or part(16) the housing or outer covering of something
Verb(1) look over, usually with the intention to rob(2) enclose in, or as if in, a case
(1) None of the accused was even given the opportunity to argue the case against them.(2) Quite often, as in your case , only the eyes cause problems and the usual treatment is to provide artificial tears or a gel.(3) In my case , I had a complete nightmare with my bank when I tried to change an insurance policy.(4) If the juror had spoken up, as he should have, he would surely have been told he should not sit on the case .(5) The victim then discovered the bag contained a carry case with three bottles of water inside.(6) She normally only saw one case of the virus a year.(7) Whether this was a case of poor finishing or inspired goal keeping is open to debate.(8) A wealth of studies indicate that a good case can be made for the first of these claims.(9) I'm a sad case(10) he was a bad case(11) The case contains a single liner card without a spine to enable identification when shelved.(12) For the detectives on the case though, there will be no celebration at today's conviction.(13) they reviewed the case(14) a former employee brought the case against the council(15) She sat down and extracted a silver cigarette case from a small handbag hidden amongst the folds of her enormous dress.(16) In your case , the personal issues are clear, with your wish to retire and with no family succession.
(1) in case :: ಒಂದು ವೇಳೆ
(2) in any case :: ಯಾವುದೇ ಸಂದರ್ಭದಲ್ಲಿ
(3) just in case :: ಒಂದು ವೇಳೆ
(4) in this case :: ಈ ವಿಷಯದಲ್ಲಿ
(5) in case of :: ಸಂದರ್ಭದಲ್ಲಿ
(6) case study :: ಉದಾಹರಣಾ ಪರಿಶೀಲನೆ
(7) in that case :: ಆ ಸಂದರ್ಭದಲ್ಲಿ
(8) in the case of :: ಸಂದರ್ಭದಲ್ಲಿ
1. instance ::
2. situation ::
4. patient ::
5. lawsuit ::
6. argument ::
7. container ::
8. casing ::
9. crate ::
10. cabinet ::
11. showcase ::
13. sheath ::
14. slip ::
15. grammatical case ::
16. event ::
17. character ::
19. face ::
20. suit ::
21. reconnoiter ::
22. encase ::
case, cased, cases, casey
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Or in your CASE,
the old community-college try.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
If that's the CASE,
Penny will get satellite TV...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
In that CASE, I can help you.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
The High Sparrow will be presenting
a substantial CASE against you.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
Well, if that's the CASE,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
English to Kannada Dictionary: case
Meaning and definitions of case, translation in Kannada
language for case with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of case in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'case'
What case means in Kannada, case meaning
in Kannada, case
definition, examples and pronunciation
of case in Kannada language.