Learn Common GRE Words
T:: PAGE #1
2. Taciturn (ಮಿತಭಾಷಿ) :: Our group was a taciturn group of actors from theater TV and film and we didnt even really meet beforehand
3. Tactile (ಸ್ಪರ್ಶ) :: As an adult the stilllonely Amlie struggles to connect with anyone and takes pleasure in such simple tactile things as skimming stones or thrusting her hand into a bag of dried lentils
4. Talisman (ಸಾಧಕ) :: Songstones were placed along the borders of the villages of the songweavers and their strange powers made them effective talismans for warding off danger
5. Talon (ಟ್ಯಾಲನ್) :: They dive from above to grab their prey out of the air with their strong talons
6. Tamp (ಸಿಡಿಗಂಡಿಯನ್ನು ಮುಚ್ಚು) :: Smooth the surface by tamping it with your putter or foot
7. Tangent (ಸ್ಪರ್ಶಕ) :: First the writer needs to get his facts straight before he goes off on a tangent like that
8. Tangible (ಸ್ಪಷ್ಟವಾದ) :: For faith is belief in the absence of tangible evidence or proof
9. Tardy (ಟಾರ್ಡಿ) :: The Jim Muldowney trained Aparelho was the warm 64 favourite for this event but after a tardy enough start was always playing catchup
12. Taunt (ಮೂದಲಿಕೆಯು) :: They began taunting the friends and threatening them before launching a physical attack
13. Tawdry (ಅಗ್ಗದ ಅಲಂಕಾರ) :: Nor do Israeli presidents wear plastic sunglasses carry pistols to the UN or have chests full of cheap and tawdry metals
Any word you search will appear here.
Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.