Noun(1) the act of putting a person into a non-elective position(2) a meeting arranged in advance(3) (usually in the plural, especially for a ship or hotel(4) a person who is appointed to a job or position(5) the job to which you are (or hope to be(6) (law
(1) she made an appointment with my receptionist(2) He asked for a Sense of Council regarding her appointment to this position, and it was positive.(3) The Doctor ordered an ultrasound immediately and made an appointment to see Andy on that Saturday morning.(4) This is about the appointment of a second chief executive to a Taranaki public health bureaucracy.(5) Pat asked who was in a position to assess a referee from another county before his appointment .(6) I have made an appointment with the director at the mental health trust to talk through what she is looking for and see how it could fit with my career plans.(7) she took up an appointment as head of communications(8) This was his first visit to Bulgaria after his recent appointment to the position.(9) A friend of mine works in a hairdressers down the road so I made an appointment and off we went.(10) He made an appointment for us to return to the hospital the next day to see the specialist who was treating my wife's cancer.(11) Accordingly the purchaser would be warned to insist on the appointment of a second trustee for his own protection.(12) Parents may feel free to contact Mary at the school and arrange for an appointment to meet her.(13) The town crier for Dalton-in-Furness does the job so well that he has landed himself a second appointment .(14) We were building a house in Isleworth, and I had made an appointment to meet a friend of ours on the site.(15) The appointment of a trustee transforms the position of the investor.(16) his appointment as president
(1) make an appointment :: ನಿಯೋಜಿಸಲು
(2) appointment book :: ನಿಶ್ಚಯದ ಪುಸ್ತಕವು
(3) by appointment :: ಅಪಾಯಿಂಟ್ಮೆಂಟ್
(4) letter of appointment :: ನೇಮಕಾತಿ ಪತ್ರ
(5) have an appointment :: ಯಾರನ್ನಾದರೂ
(6) appointment letter :: ನೇಮಕಾತಿ ಪತ್ರ
(7) arrange an appointment :: ಅಪಾಯಿಂಟ್ಮೆಂಟ್ ವ್ಯವಸ್ಥೆ
(8) set an appointment :: ಅಪಾಯಿಂಟ್ಮೆಂಟ್ ಸೆಟ್
(9) new appointment :: ಹೊಸ ಅಪಾಯಿಂಟ್ಮೆಂಟ್
(10) appointment date :: ಅಪಾಯಿಂಟ್ಮೆಂಟ್ ದಿನಾಂಕ
1. meeting ::
2. nomination ::
3. job ::
5. appointee ::
6. fitting ::
7. date ::
1. discharge ::
2. expulsion ::
3. firing ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...but an earlier APPOINTMENT
opened up for Leonard...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
in honor of Lord Stark's APPOINTMENT
as Hand of the King.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
Yeah, they already know
I'm a pharmaceutical sale00:02:50,656
00:02:52,924 --> 00:02:56,386
Oh, what if Leonard made an APPOINTMENT
and tried00:02:52,924 --> 00:02:56,386
00:02:56,928 --> 00:02:57,971
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
"Weird friend who doesn't have to be
at every APPOINTMENT."
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
that l am late for an APPOINTMENT.
You're not going anywhere.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
English to Kannada Dictionary: appointment
Meaning and definitions of appointment, translation in Kannada language for appointment with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of appointment in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "appointment"
What appointment means in Kannada, appointment meaning
in Kannada, appointment definition, examples and pronunciation
of appointment in Kannada language.