ನಾಚುಬಣ್ಣಗುಂದು, ನಾಚಿಕೆಯಿಂದ ಮುಖ ಕೆಂಪೇರು
Noun(1) a rosy color (especially in the cheeks(2) sudden reddening of the face (as from embarrassment or guilt or shame or modesty
Verb(1) turn red, as if in embarrassment or shame(2) become rosy or reddish
(1) I had on a huge amount of blush and my lips were tinted a sparkling pink.(2) Black, white and cream accentuated with shades of pink from soft blush through raspberry sorbet.(3) A deep blush of embarrassment at being caught starring outside the window heated her cheeks and she looked down her hands, resting on her lap.(4) Remember to swipe an eye shadow or blush brush on the back of your hand before applying.(5) I could just picture her, her cheeks tinged with a faint blush , the way she always looked when she spoke to me.(6) I put on foundation, powder, blush , pale pink eye shadow, and pink lip-gloss.(7) Brian noticed this, and broke out in a sudden blush of embarrassment.(8) He was taking a baggie of what looked to be blush powder or something out of his pocket and evening out the skin tone.(9) blush Zinfandel(10) the roses were white with a lovely pink blush(11) Look for a great flat-top blush brush, like this one, for a really natural look.(12) ├ö├ç├┐You mean you,├ö├ç├û I pointed out, laughing when a faint blush crossed her cheeks.(13) A bright hue, a rosy blush , pretty skin that's blemish free, and a plump shape - these are generally key for ripe fruits.(14) She put on mascara, navy blue eyeliner, dark blue eye shadow, pale pink lipstick, and pale peach blush .(15) Now it was Gabe's turn to squirm and blush as crimson as roses.(16) With a little rose shaded lipstick and blush , she had to admit to herself that she looked hot.
(1) at first blush :: ಮೊದಲ ಬ್ರಷ್ ನಲ್ಲಿ
(2) make blush :: ಬ್ರಷ್ ಮಾಡಲು
(3) at the first blush :: ಮೊದಲ ಬ್ರಷ್ ನಲ್ಲಿ
(4) blush with shame :: ನಾಚಿಕೆಯಿಂದ ಬ್ರಷ್
1. flush ::
2. bloom ::
3. redden ::
4. flush ::
blush, blushed, blusher, blushers, blushes, blushing
English to Kannada Dictionary: blush
Meaning and definitions of blush, translation in Kannada language for blush with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of blush in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "blush"
What blush means in Kannada, blush meaning in Kannada, blush definition, examples and pronunciation of blush in Kannada language.