ಸಿಹಿ ರೊಟ್ಟೆ, ತುರುಬು, ಕೂದಲಿನ ಸಿಂಬಿ
Noun(1) small rounded bread either plain or sweet
(1) Long hair was always swept back into a ponytail or bun , and short hair is just combed into place.(2) Her hair was no longer in a tight bun , but in a loose ponytail.(3) Her hair was pulled up into a bun that let tight ringlets dangle down, her dress was white and iridescent.(4) a currant bun(5) Smiling, she tidied up her hair into a tight bun , with a thin, wooden chopstick going through it.(6) My grandmother Nellie wore long skirts and aprons, and her hair in a tight bun at the back of her neck.(7) I quickly pulled my hair into a tight bun , not wanting to bother with a swim cap.(8) She looked very muscular and in her mid-forties with rich, dark brown curly hair put back in a tight bun .(9) After dressing, Abby dampened her hair, pulling it up in a tight bun and tying a black and white ribbon around it.(10) Lydia Scott smoothed a flyaway strand of hair back into her tight bun .(11) To keep her hair from falling where it wasn't needed, she had pulled it up to a tight bun and sprayed as much hair spray as the ozone layer allowed.(12) She was young, only about twenty-two, but the way she wore her blond hair pulled back in a tight bun added years onto her age.(13) Her hair was pulled into a tight bun exposing her beautiful neck.(14) So indeed the Berliner, a bun or a jam doughnut, also had to be changed in name.(15) She was an aging woman, with her grey hair tied back in a tight bun .(16) Her hair was pulled back into a tight bun , with a few soft bangs curled around, just framing her brow.
(1) hot cross bun :: ಹಾಟ್ ಅಡ್ಡ ಬನ್
(2) steamed bun :: ಆವಿಯಲ್ಲಿ ಬನ್
(3) steamed stuffed bun :: ಆವಿಯಲ್ಲಿ ತುಂಬಿ ಬನ್
(4) hamburger bun :: ಹ್ಯಾಂಬರ್ಗರ್ ಬನ್
(5) tight bun :: ಬಿಗಿಯಾದ ಬನ್
(6) steamed stuff bun :: ಆವಿಯಲ್ಲಿ ವಿಷಯವನ್ನು ಬನ್
(7) pork bun :: ಹಂದಿ ಬನ್
1. roll ::
2. sweet bun ::
3. hot cross bun ::
ಹಾಟ್ ಅಡ್ಡ ಬನ್
4. cinnamon bun ::
5. hamburger bun ::
6. hotdog bun ::
ಒಂದು hotdog ಬನ್
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
For Christ sake,
you got a BUN in the oven.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
Bun Know Set Jame.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2
English to Kannada Dictionary: bun
Meaning and definitions of bun, translation in Kannada language for bun with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bun in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "bun"
What bun means in Kannada, bun meaning in Kannada, bun definition, examples and pronunciation of bun in Kannada language.