ಜೀವಿಪ್ರಾಣಿ, ಸಜೀವ ವಸ್ತು, ಮನುಷ್ಯ
Noun(1) a living organism characterized by voluntary movement(2) a human being; `wight' is an archaic term(3) a person who is controlled by others and is used to perform unpleasant or dishonest tasks for someone else
(1) The girl was a pretty feminine creature with hatred toward men.(2) a creature from outer space(3) If you've ever looked into the eyes of a chimp or gorilla there's no denying that lurch of recognition for a fellow creature obviously capable of complex thoughts and feelings.(4) Spin fantasies in your head, she's probably the most charming and intelligent creature on earth.(5) Both movies have a big-name comedian dressed up as a fictional creature .(6) Rachel moved her eyes down to this charming creature 's face.(7) She was as much a creature of the control freaks as any of the weaker members of the front bench.(8) the village teacher was expected to be the creature of his employer(9) What wretched creature would give up the fight before he's truly lost?(10) He said: ├ö├ç├┐I just thought she was the most beautiful creature I'd ever seen in my life and I had to find out about her.├ö├ç├û(11) you heartless creature!(12) And Irma, that vain, wretched creature , would never take such an unnecessary risk to herself as that.(13) The most natural privilege of man, next to the right of acting for himself, is that of combining his exertions with those of his fellow creatures and of acting in common with them.(14) Observe how it interacts with its fellow creatures , and the vast variety of food it consumes every hour.(15) Popular art images are flowers and imaginary creatures .(16) Cows are innocent herbivores that would never knowingly consume the rendered remains of their fellow creatures .
(1) living creature :: ಜೀವರಾಶಿ
(2) mythical creature :: ಪೌರಾಣಿಕ ಪ್ರಾಣಿಗೆ
(3) the creature :: ಜೀವಿ
(4) creature comforts :: ಸೌಲಭ್ಯಗಳ
(5) clumsy creature :: ಬೃಹದಾಕಾರದ ಜೀವಿ
(6) creature of habit :: ಅಭ್ಯಾಸದ ಜೀವಿ
(7) poor creature :: ಬಡ ಜೀವಿ
1. animal ::
2. person ::
3. lackey ::
4. wight ::
5. fauna ::
6. tool ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Bring this CREATURE of yours.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
A superior CREATURE whose egg is placed
in the nest of ordinary birds.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
That CREATURE who murdered our son.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
To find so lovely a CREATURE
working in your father's kitchens...
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
of a CREATURE that
couldn't begin to comprehend
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 11
English to Kannada Dictionary: creature
Meaning and definitions of creature, translation in Kannada language for creature with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of creature in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "creature"
What creature means in Kannada, creature meaning in Kannada, creature definition, examples and pronunciation of creature in Kannada language.