ಧನಾತ್ಮಕ, ನಿರ್ದಿಷ್ಟ, ನಿಶ್ಚಿತಖಚಿತ
Noun(1) the primary form of an adjective or adverb; denotes a quality without qualification, comparison, or relation to increase or diminution(2) a film showing a photographic image whose tones correspond to those of the original subject
Adjective(1) characterized by or displaying affirmation or acceptance or certainty etc.(2) persuaded of; very sure(3) involving advantage or good, or positive(4) indicating existence or presence of a suspected condition or pathogen(5) formally laid down or imposed(6) impossible to deny or disprove(7) of or relating to positivism(8) reckoned, situated or tending in the direction which naturally or arbitrarily is taken to indicate increase or progress or onward motion(9) greater than zero(10) having a positive charge(11) marked by excessive confidence
(1) They should exercise daily and maintain a positive , hopeful outlook toward the future.(2) Upon positive identification, the user is alerted by both an audible and visual alarm.(3) Paul Martin is keen to get the area back on track by playing up the positive .(4) positive ion(5) positive value(6) Tuberculin skin test results are positive in two thirds of patients.(7) We are assured that the Olympics will leave London a positive legacy rather than massive debt.(8) This revolt, joined to an ascetic and sterile devotion to positive fact, would ultimately slay even God.(9) Instead, he has welcomed the renewed focus among members on a more positive campaign rather than industrial action.(10) Truth be told, he didn't get many positive responses to his concerns.(11) This indicated that no specific attention was warranted to these near zero or small positive values.(12) But seeing the best in them is different - you concentrate on the positive rather than what's lacking.(13) I'm positive I'll go back and ski there again.(14) There is a positive response from farmers to the safety message.(15) Now the dominant trend in radio is to avoid giving listeners a reason to turn off, rather than offering a positive reason to turn on in the first place.(16) Wiping the dirt from her face, she stopped to take a break and focus on the positive .
(1) be positive :: ಸಕಾರಾತ್ಮಕವಾಗಿರಿ
(2) positive feedback :: ಧನಾತ್ಮಕ ಪ್ರತಿಕ್ರಿಯೆ
(3) positive reinforcement :: ಧನಾತ್ಮಕ ಬಲವರ್ಧನೆ
(4) positive and negative :: ಧನಾತ್ಮಕ ಮತ್ತು ಋಣಾತ್ಮಕ
(5) positive number :: ಧನಾತ್ಮಕ ಸಂಖ್ಯೆ
(6) positive answer :: ಸಕಾರಾತ್ಮಕ ಉತ್ತರವನ್ನು
(7) positive integer :: ಪೂರ್ಣಸಂಖ್ಯೆ
(8) positive electrode :: ಧನಾತ್ಮಕ ವಿದ್ಯುದ್ವಾರ
(9) positive economics :: ಸಕಾರಾತ್ಮಕ ಅರ್ಥಶಾಸ್ತ್ರದಲ್ಲಿ
(10) positive charge :: ಧನಾತ್ಮಕ ಆವೇಶವನ್ನು
1. affirmative ::
2. constructive ::
3. optimistic ::
4. favorable ::
5. definite ::
6. certain ::
7. confident ::
8. irrefutable ::
10. plus ::
12. electropositive ::
14. cocksure ::
15. positive degree ::
1. adverse ::
2. derogatory ::
3. negative ::
4. unfriendly ::
positive, positively, positiveness, positives
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Yes, yes, I'm POSITIVE. Look.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
All right. Start it up.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
Yeah, well, I'm gonna stay POSITIVE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 11
...which could give
a POSITIVE urine test for opiates...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 5
Disruption is not
an inherently POSITIVE thing.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
English to Kannada Dictionary: positive
Meaning and definitions of positive, translation in Kannada language for positive with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of positive in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "positive"
What positive means in Kannada, positive meaning in Kannada, positive definition, examples and pronunciation of positive in Kannada language.