ಕತ್ತಿ, ಕೃಪಾಣ, ಕರವಾಳಖಡ್ಗ
Noun(1) a cutting or thrusting weapon that has a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard
(1) His hand wandered mindlessly to the hilt of the sword that was strapped to his waist.(2) It is said that he went for his sword , which would have been entirely characteristic.(3) Jumping back from the dagger she swung her sword at the opening that she saw.(4) And even though he would have liked an honorable death by the sword I do not think that he ever wished for this to happen the way it did.(5) Putting the bucket on the floor she unlocked the door to the cell, keeping one hand on the hilt of her sword as she did so.(6) The historical sources are clear that the relationship was hostile and that negotiation was by the sword .(7) Another hand is then seen cutting his throat with a large blade, perhaps a sword .(8) His own sword had a three foot pure silver blade with a metal handle of the exact same length.(9) In South America, the earliest Aztecs had converted people by the sword .(10) It was a beautiful sword , long, simple and elegant with an ivory hilt and a golden tassel.(11) His clawed hand never strayed from the hilt of a long sword at his left hip.(12) not many perished by the sword(13) The man's arm froze midair and his sword fell to the floor in a clatter of metal on stone.(14) This weapon is derived from the cavalry sword , designed for slashing and thrusting.(15) She placed a hand on her sword hilt and calmly waited for Rae to make the first move.(16) Officers were armed with sword and revolver, other ranks with bayonet and pistol.
(1) wooden sword :: ಮರದ ಕತ್ತಿ
(2) sword fighting :: ಕತ್ತಿ ವರಸೆ
(3) double-edged sword :: -ಎರಡು ತುದಿಗಳನ್ನು ಕತ್ತಿಯ
(4) the sword :: ಕತ್ತಿಯಿಂದ
(5) short sword :: ಸಣ್ಣ ಕತ್ತಿ
(6) sword dance :: ಕತ್ತಿಯಿಂದ ನೃತ್ಯ
(7) sharp sword :: ಚೂಪಾದ ಕತ್ತಿ
(8) two-edged sword :: ಎರಡು ಏಣಿರುವ ಕತ್ತಿ
(9) sword blade :: ಕತ್ತಿಯಿಂದ ಬ್ಲೇಡ್
1. blade ::
2. foil ::
3. broadsword ::
5. cutlass ::
6. rapier ::
7. saber ::
8. scimitar ::
9. brand ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
tell your son to lay down his SWORD
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
When was the last time Father used a SWORD?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
Pick up your SWORD.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
There's a beast in every man, and it
stirs when you put a SWORD in his hand.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
If it wasn't heavy, it wouldn't stop a SWORD.
Now get it up.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
English to Kannada Dictionary: sword
Meaning and definitions of sword, translation in Kannada language for sword with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sword in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sword"
What sword means in Kannada, sword meaning in Kannada, sword definition, examples and pronunciation of sword in Kannada language.