ನಪು೦ಶಕ, ಅವರು, ಅವಳು, ಅವನು
Article(1) denoting one or more people or things already mentioned or assumed to be common knowledge.(2) used to point forward to a following qualifying or defining clause or phrase.(3) used to make a generalized reference to something rather than identifying a particular instance.(4) enough of (a particular thing).(5) (pronounced stressing ├ö├ç┬úthe├ö├ç├ÿ) used to indicate that someone or something is the best known or most important of that name or type.(6) used adverbially with comparatives to indicate how one amount or degree of something varies in relation to another.
(1) In the mornings we have lectures and in the afternoons we teach students.(2) he played the accordion(3) If he's saying we're running fifth behind the leader, I know we don't have to make drastic changes.(4) dish of the day(5) Parents have to be a lot more careful about what their children are allowed to watch on the TV.(6) One night, the hubby and I stopped at the next door bakery and bought some bread.(7) the top of a bus(8) the moon(9) These annual levies are only a few cents in the dollar.(10) for the last four months(11) Having occupied the country from the early 1900s, the French contributed much in the way of education.(12) the unemployed(13) the Mona Lisa(14) After a nice walk, we decided to sit, watch the birds, and rest for a moment.(15) The Marina is the place to be Easter Sunday if you enjoy quality jazz music.(16) This trend especially threatens children, the elderly, and those with compromised immune systems.
(1) by the way :: ಅಂದಹಾಗೆ
(2) the best :: ಉತ್ತಮ
(3) on the other hand :: ಮತ್ತೊಂದೆಡೆ
(4) the same :: ಅದೇ
(5) in the end :: ಕೊನೆಯಲ್ಲಿ
(6) in the morning :: ಮುಂಜಾನೆಯಲ್ಲಿ
(7) the end :: ಅಂತ್ಯ
(8) at the same time :: ಅದೇ ಸಮಯದಲ್ಲಿ
(9) at the moment :: ಈ ಕ್ಷಣದಲ್ಲಿ
(10) in the :: ರಲ್ಲಿ
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
at The Cheesecake Factory
who thought you were cute,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 21
There is now.
That was THE oTHEr half of THE arrangement.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
Did you also taste THE Bulgarian women,
eh, before selling THEm?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
Oh, come on.
Look, if THE roles were reversed,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23
They're selling testing kits
at THE drugstores.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
English to Kannada Dictionary: the
Meaning and definitions of the, translation in Kannada language for the with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of the in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "the"
What the means in Kannada, the meaning in Kannada, the definition, examples and pronunciation of the in Kannada language.