Noun(1) an animal that produces gametes (spermatozoa, ova(2) a person who belongs to the sex that cannot have babies(3) the capital of Maldives in the center of the islands
Adjective(1) being the sex (of plant or animal, spermatozoa(2) characteristic of a man(3) for or pertaining to or composed of men or boys
(1) male workers(2) He will go down in history as the most popular male voice of all time.(3) Male fish with both male and female reproductive systems have been found in the River Ouse in the county.(4) But then from memory mass murderers or serial killers were pretty much exclusively male .(5) male connector(6) The pollen grain is the male gametophytic phase of flowering plants.(7) women took on more traditionally male roles(8) So there is some evidence that male sterility can negatively affect female fitness.(9) Firstly, to get the male point of view, they interview one man.(10) The idea was that every adult white male would have his own gun.(11) The mostly male executives running corporations across America would do well to take note.(12) While students are predominantly male , any driver with a valid license can sign up.(13) Even Frodo, the longtime dominant alpha male , is feeling poorly and lying low.(14) The subscription lists, particularly those before 1860, suggest that the audience was predominantly male .(15) The four male voices of the Hilliard earned thunderous foot-stamping applause from a capacity audience at Canongate Kirk.(16) The 65 987 participants were predominantly male and middle aged.
(1) male and female :: ಪುರುಷ ಮತ್ತು ಸ್ತ್ರೀ
(2) male nurse :: ಪುರುಷ ನರ್ಸ್
(3) male chauvinist :: ಪುರುಷ ಕಟ್ಟಾ
(4) male child :: ಗಂಡು ಮಗುವಿನ
(5) male lead :: ಪುರುಷ ಪ್ರಧಾನ
(6) male dog :: ಪುರುಷ ಶ್ವಾನ
(7) male model :: ಪುರುಷ ಮಾದರಿ
(8) male cat :: ಗಂಡು ಬೆಕ್ಕು
(9) male prostitute :: ಪುರುಷ ವೇಶ್ಯೆಯ
(10) male sex :: ಪುರುಷ ಲೈಂಗಿಕ
1. masculine ::
2. virile ::
3. manly ::
4. macho ::
6. mannish ::
male, maleness, males
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Shooter is a white MALE,
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
Well, maybe my MALE cycle
synced up with Raj's actual period.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 21
I think it's better
if you assume the MALE role.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
The victim's a 34-year-old
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
the amount of jokes
that portray the MALE figure
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
English to Kannada Dictionary: male
Meaning and definitions of male, translation in Kannada language for male with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of male in Kannada and in English language.
Tags for the entry "male"
What male means in Kannada, male meaning in Kannada, male definition, examples and pronunciation of male in Kannada language.