ಸಿಡಿಮದ್ದು ತುಂಬಿದ ಫಿರಂಗಿ ಗುಂಡು, ಬಾಂಬ್, ಸಿಡಿಗುಂಡುಸಿಡಿಸುವದುಸಿಡಿ ಗು೦ಡು
Noun(1) an explosive device fused to explode under specific conditions(2) strong sealed vessel for measuring heat of combustion(3) an event that fails badly or is totally ineffectual
Verb(1) throw bombs at or attack with bombs(2) fail to get a passing grade
(1) And here's your workstation - it cost a bomb , and it's the latest and fastest, I believe.(2) Following last Friday's bicycle bomb murder, a large number of workers went on strike in the city today.(3) the site would really be da bomb if its content were updated more frequently(4) The group hovered along the surface, flying over the lava fields and dodging the rare incoming of a lava bomb .(5) He made a couple of small mistakes, but nothing like the touchdown bomb that beat him in the preseason opener.(6) Evans showed a glimpse of his potential vs. the Raiders by catching a bomb from Bledsoe for 65 yards.(7) From the very outset all the combatants knew that the bomb would be both a weapon of destruction and a weapon of terror.(8) The root water potential was measured by a PMS Model 600 pressure bomb .(9) Harry Truman, who made the decision to use it, shared with the electorate the opinion that the bomb was a legitimate weapon.(10) It's the story of three backpackers - two British girls and a Sydney bloke - who buy an old bomb to drive from WA to Cairns.(11) Passing the bomb between teammates and trying to setup plays is really cool!(12) I told him that it would cost a bomb and that my Mom and Dad would never allow it.(13) The US is continuing to heavily bomb the city on a daily basis.(14) that bomb of an old movie(15) The age of the bomb , and of other weapons of mass destruction (chemical and biological) continues.(16) Part one, describing the destructive effects of the bomb on the population of the two cities, was published on August 6.
(1) atomic bomb :: ಅಣುಬಾಂಬ್
(2) nuclear bomb :: ಪರಮಾಣು ಬಾಂಬ್
(3) time bomb :: ಟೈಮ್ ಬಾಂಬ್
(4) the bomb :: ಬಾಂಬ್
(5) bomb shelter :: ಬಾಂಬ್ ಆಶ್ರಯ
(6) bomb it :: ಇದು ಬಾಂಬ್
(7) bomb squad :: ಬಾಂಬ್ ತಂಡಕ್ಕೆ
(8) car bomb :: ಕಾರ್ ಬಾಂಬ್
(9) stink bomb :: ದುರ್ಗಂಧ ಬೀರುವ ಬಾಂಬ್
1. explosive ::
2. nuclear weapons ::
3. failure ::
4. bomb calorimeter ::
5. turkey ::
6. bombard ::
7. fail ::
8. flunk ::
1. hit ::
2. smash ::
3. success ::
4. winner ::
bomb, bombed, bomber, bombers, bombing, bombings, bombs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It may be blue,
but it's the BOMB.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
It's ready to blow.
It's a time BOMB.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
"Penny, just as Oppenheimer came to regret
his contributions to the first atomic BOMB...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
In a perfect plan, a time BOMB.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
The BOMB is inside.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
English to Kannada Dictionary: bomb
Meaning and definitions of bomb, translation in Kannada language for bomb with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of bomb in Kannada and in English
Tags for the entry "bomb"
What bomb means in Kannada, bomb meaning
in Kannada, bomb definition, examples and pronunciation
of bomb in Kannada language.